Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPNEWS reports Haynesworth unlikely to play Sunday

skinzdar55

We need Haynesworth to be even a little bit of his usual self, and we can shut down the whole attack. He's the key to the pass rush and stuffing the run. We gotta make Dallas one-dimensional and get Romo sits to pee to be his usual chokey self.

Without Big Al, it gets a lot harder to win since we would have to score a lot more points...which um, is hard.

What's funny about the truth? You must think we can lose this game and have any hope to get into the playoffs this year, if you do your wrong. This is our season right here. If the team has any heart they put it all on the field tomorrow. If not we will fold like an accordion.

Our season was lost in Ford Field in Detroit. We've been playing out the string ever since.

The way fans have been getting their hopes up on here for this week is kind of scary to me. If we lose this afternoon people are going to be even more upset I think, and there isn't any reason to be. We're a bad team, and nothing has changed in that regard. Sure there is someone different "calling the plays", but it just means that we were able to beat a reeling AFC West team who folded "like an accordion" last year and, thanks to losing their only viable QB, is doing the same this year.

A true fan looks for the future, and right now the future is very bleak. We need to get sick before we can get better.

Our season was lost in Ford Field in Detroit. We've been playing out the string ever since.

The way fans have been getting their hopes up on here for this week is kind of scary to me. If we lose this afternoon people are going to be even more upset I think, and there isn't any reason to be. We're a bad team, and nothing has changed in that regard. Sure there is someone different "calling the plays", but it just means that we were able to beat a reeling AFC West team who folded "like an accordion" last year and, thanks to losing their only viable QB, is doing the same this year.

A true fan looks for the future, and right now the future is very bleak. We need to get sick before we can get better.

true fans aren't pessimists and that is a very "glass half empty" approach. the team is starting to what you would call "gel."

the last time I checked, the two teams were tied at halftime. losing orton may have helped us but i would not credit the victory to that because we were shutting him out and holding our own after the 2nd td bomb. only a pessimist looks for reasons to devalue his team's victory and for that i cannot vouch for you as being a "true fan"

true fans aren't pessimists and that is a very "glass half empty" approach. the team is starting to what you would call "gel."

the last time I checked, the two teams were tied at halftime. losing orton may have helped us but i would not credit the victory to that because we were shutting him out and holding our own after the 2nd td bomb. only a pessimist looks for reasons to devalue his team's victory and for that i cannot vouch for you as being a "true fan"

STFU about being a "true fan". Get a new line.

UPDATE: Vinny on 980, Albert WILL NOT play.

Archived