Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

paloffs is now!!

Qdeathstar

What is wrong with some optimism? You parasites feed off of negativity and hatred for this team, and you just can't stand it that we showed up and fought with heart for a win.

If you don't like it, don't click the thread.

I can't tell if this or the OP is more ridiculous.

Did you even read the OP?

This whole thread is tongue in cheek with a splash of weak sauce.

I just hope it was worth it for the OP, once he gets NNT'd.

I can't tell if this or the OP is more ridiculous.

Did you even read the OP?

This whole thread is tongue in cheek with a splash of weak sauce.

I just hope it was worth it for the OP, once he gets NNT'd.

I realize the OP is being sarcastic, but optimism is being shot down in every form all over this board lately.

I realize the OP is being sarcastic, but optimism is being shot down in every form all over this board lately.

Nothing wrong with being an optimist but the REALITY of it is we have to be REAL about the situation. Just because we won 1 more game be it against the Broncos who did not even have there starting QB in the 2nd half, does not mean all of the sudden were on a roll. We just have to wait and see what happens.

8 in a row or we don't go. I still believe Cambell can be a franchise quarterback, Jim Zorn will eventually make it the hall of fame, and Dan Snyder will go down in history has the best owner EVA!

:chair:

OK, I think we all know what he's been drinking a lot of today ... :koolaid: LOL

It was nice seeing the rest of the division lose yesterday but, as much as I would love it, I just don't see it happening.

:2cents:

8 in a row or we don't go. I still believe Cambell can be a franchise quarterback, Jim Zorn will eventually make it the hall of fame, and Dan Snyder will go down in history has the best owner EVA!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Nothing annoys me more on this board than spelling the word "playoffs" as "paloffs." It is an awful running gag that was never funny. You should be NNTd not only for starting a new thread when you could have easily bumped the old one, but also for saying "paloffs." It's not funny. Anyone who thinks it is should not be allowed to use the computer.

Make no mistake - I can honestly say I and alot of my fellow Cowboy fans do NOT think our Sun meeting will be a walk in the park. For one, Columbo's injury will be a huge loss for us, and for that matter too, we don't have a whole lot of depth(except for QB maybe) in other positions as well.

All in all - the NFC playoff picture is wide open. Our Dec schedule is pretty rough(@Giants, San Diego, @Wash, @New Orleans, Philly) - so we'll see...

Archived