Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Stat that is incredible

hitmandm

We are the only team in the league that hasnt scored 20 points in a game. Even the putrid Browns have scored 20 twice. The Chiefs...three times. The Rams--even they did it once. These teams suck and they still can score. No one has played an easier schedule.

You cant blame the OL. Even teams like The Packers, whose OL sucks and is porous, and has given up way more sacks than the Skins have scored better.

It falls on a QB who cannot throw TD passes with the average QBs in the league. Even under different coaches, Campbell has not shown an ability to significantly throw more than a TD a game average. The guy must go.

Yea, but is the Packers line really worse than ours is?

We got beat by a 3 man rush today for a sack. Rodgers holds the ball very long and takes many more sacks than he should, even moreso than JC.

The OL is the root of the problems on this team. Campbell isn't part of the solution, and he contributes to our losing, but the OL is the reason we just can't get it going.

It's so refreshing to see new, unique topics around here.

I'm usually not one for censorship but good grief enough is enough.

These stupid threads like the one about we only score 17 points a game because Campbell wears #17 and these brain childs that think talking about Campbell and how they think he isn't any good is some how a unique thought and shoult be its own thread.

What would you rather him talk about? Our stellar run D? How about JC and his comeback skills? Maybe he could talk about how great our line is?

Or, maybe he could stick with the truth.

He can talk about those things in one of the million other existing threads dedicated to each of those topics.

And the Packers lost today. To the Bucs. In case some of you didn't notice.

What would you rather him talk about? Our stellar run D? How about JC and his comeback skills? Maybe he could talk about how great our line is?

Or, maybe he could stick with the truth.

I'd rather him not make another thread about a topic that has been discussed at nauseum in countless threads and posts already, how about that?

I lol'd.

Still, it does boggle the mind that an entire half of a season has been played without one 20-point game.

I actually caught myself thinking "Hey, that's twice in a row that the Skins have put up 17". As if 17 is a large number.

Speaking of seventeen, where's that demotivational thread when you need it?

seventeen-dollar-gangster.jpg

We should have a poll on if people think we will score more than 17 points in a game this season. The ones who think we will should be asked what game.

I'd say the Raiders maybe... it's only because they have the worst record of our remaining games though. We'll probably suck it up against them too.

Its so refreshing to see posters who post say nothing but whine like a cyber dork. This is different, because until today, this wasnt true.

Out OL is bad, but it wasnt always bad, and JC cannot throw a decent TD rate to save his life.

The only team not to have scored 20.

I'd rather him not make another thread about a topic that has been discussed at nauseum in countless threads and posts already, how about that?

This hasnt been discussed in countless threads, because it just became true this week. Stop trolling to be a message board nazi--if you have nothing to say, which you do, dont post.

Its so refreshing to see posters who post say nothing but whine like a cyber dork. This is different, because until today, this wasnt true.

Out OL is bad, but it wasnt always bad, and JC cannot throw a decent TD rate to save his life.

The only team not to have scored 20.

Maybe if you had a two cent head and knew where to approximate blame instead of treating the QB as a Jesus, you'd get a better response. You're on of those people who wouldn't notice an OLineman getting fooled on a spin move by the lineman and simply blame it on the QB.

And btw, on every drive that the Packers give up a sack on Rodgers but one, THEY DON'T SCORE.

This hasnt been discussed in countless threads, because it just became true this week. Stop trolling to be a message board nazi--if you have nothing to say, which you do, dont post.

Greetings. You may want to step back and relax. I'm beginning to take a dim view of this "nazi" term being spread around. Better get some thicker skin as well if you're going to start threads.

The O-Line hasn't been bad until today? :doh:

What Redskins have you been watching?

Maybe if you had a two cent head and knew where to approximate blame instead of treating the QB as a Jesus, you'd get a better response. You're on of those people who wouldn't notice an OLineman getting fooled on a spin move by the lineman and simply blame it on the QB.

And btw, on every drive that the Packers give up a sack on Rodgers but one, THEY DON'T SCORE.

lol. Im way smarter than you and even in previous years when we had a very good line, JC didnt score points. Rogers has been sacked...what 30-40% more than JC--shows you what a good QB can do despite a poor line.

Archived