Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Schefter: "Miles Austin legitamate Pro Bowl candidate" PUULEEEZZZEE!

KevinthePRF

Who has Austin played against the last three games?

What are their passing defenses rated at?

Keep on masturbating over Austin...it's pretty funny.

At this point, the question should be: WHO CARES?!?!

No one, not in this thread and not in that article, state that Austin should be or will be in the Pro-Bowl. Not one person. The article stats, and many concur, that based on his games since becoming a starter, Austin has become a Pro-Bowl contender.

Guess what? Based on his last three games he is a contender. This may change drastically over the course of the year but AT THIS POINT he is a Pro-Bowl contender. He has the stats for it.

I do believe Austin will come down to earth, hell he almost has to, no wideout has kept this torrid pace for long. I think he will settle in as a good number one, maybe even bordering on great.

A Pro-Bowl? I am not sure of that, give it a few more games and let's see what he does against better defenses and defenses that key on him. Mix in a few solid games under those circumstances and I could see a Pro-Bowl.

Off the top of my head, I'm thinking Marcus Trufant is a pro bowl corner

While I agree with most of what you said, I think Trufant is a shadow of his old self right now. The injury and the long lay-off has really affected him and it was pretty obvious in the Dallas game.

Austin had two monster games against the #25 and #27 ranked Defenses against the pass which totaled 420 of his 563 yards to date. So in the other 5 games he has totaled 143 yards and that equals a Pro Bowl contender? Until he can produce good numbers against a good defense he will still be an average player in my opinion. At least TO did it against good pass defenses.

Hahaha.. all teams you predicted we'd LOSE to undoubtedly. So predictable. For this lousy tired rebuttal to hold any weight, ALL RECEIVERS must come close to 10 catches for 250 and two td's vs. KC? Either all receivers MUST achieve this or he's atleast pretty damn good. One or the other... something has to give. The skins for example failed to score even a td vs. KC. I'm willing to bet Austin matched or came close to the skins total offense vs KC. Off the top of my head, I'm thinking Marcus Trufant is a pro bowl corner. I'm not saying Austin has faced the very best of defenses but then again.. most WR's.. let alone making your first 3 starts put up those kind of number vs. anyone. In fact.. Austin holds the receiving yardage record for a WR making his first 3 starts.. impressive..

Hateraid! :) doesn't matter. He's killing defenses. Doing what any very good receiver would do against a weak defense. I'll answer your question about the rankings if you go and fetch what other receivers have done against these same defenses?

I'm geeked over Austin.. thanks.. He's awesome.. your hating + your teams offensive futility is also pretty funny! Good work!

Thanks for not answering my questions and trolling at the same time. Let me repeat my questions:

Guess what? Based on his last three games he is a contender. This may change drastically over the course of the year but AT THIS POINT he is a Pro-Bowl contender. He has the stats for it.

Again, who has Austin played against the last three games?

that has zero bearing on the probowl. you continue to be clueless.

:doh:

Well, playing weak defenses is something Romo sits to pee and company do well.

It's when they play good defenses that they choke.

Keep watching.

Austin had two monster games against the #25 and #27 ranked Defenses against the pass which totaled 420 of his 563 yards to date. So in the other 5 games he has totaled 143 yards and that equals a Pro Bowl contender? Until he can produce good numbers against a good defense he will still be an average player in my opinion. At least TO did it against good pass defenses.

Ding!!!

he has only started 3 games this year....what other wr has put up his numbers against the teams he has actually taken more than 5 snaps against? let's see if anyone can pull off 200+ on kc or 170+ on atlanta by the end of the year. remember, they are terrible defenses. anyone can do it. drew brees and colston couldn't even muster 100 yards. he must suck as the atlanta pass defense blows.

He's produced more than any of our receivers, so what's the problem?!

Oh, that's right... Cowboy love is unwarranted ;)

Hey, you go ahead and keep on luvin' them pukes! And, keep bashing our team...

And soon, no one will be able to distinguish you from a puke fan.

:thumbsup:

Congrats.

Hey, you go ahead and keep on luvin' them pukes! And, keep bashing our team...

And soon, no one will be able to distinguish you from a puke fan.

:thumbsup:

Congrats.

It's about recognizing players TR1 regardless of what team they play for.

I hate the Cowbells more than anything but I would trade for a few of their players in a heartbeat. That said, I'm still expecting a sweep this season of them. ;)

he has only started 3 games this year....what other wr has put up his numbers against the teams he has actually taken more than 5 snaps against? let's see if anyone can pull off 200+ on kc or 170+ on atlanta by the end of the year. remember, they are terrible defenses. anyone can do it. drew brees and colston couldn't even muster 100 yards. he must suck as the atlanta pass defense blows.

ding ding ding.... We Have a winner. Why do dense people keep including his numbers as a NON STARTER when he was getting barely any targets? Since he's been starting he's been on fire. In fact... he's had THE BEST THREE STARTS IN NFL HISTORY FOR A WR!! ANY TIME YOU DO THAT.. YOUR NAME AND PRO BOWL WILL START BEING MENTIONED. Is he a lock? Of course not.. but since he's BECOME A STARTER he's ON FIRE!! Keep spinning.. Keep denying... Keep hating..

Since some of you are dense. A little perspective... Miles Austin's last 3 games.. SINCE HE'S BECOME A STARTER.. 5 td's... Skins last 3 games TOTAL AS AN OFFENSE 4td's.. (not to mention 2 set up with extremely short fields and one in garbage time).. :cool2:

Thanks for not answering my questions and trolling at the same time. Let me repeat my questions:

Please explain how I'm trolling? Are you a mod? Why are you ****ing and whining?

Against the teams on his schedule. SINCE BECOMING A STARTER.. he's simply taken advantage of his opportunities and let me ask you this? Who is Miles Austin? An UDFA... Do you see the irony in asking who he's faced? You've already ****ted on yourself right there... You're setting a high bar for him without even recognizing. In other words, playing yourself! :D

That's not his issue... and what exactly does this have to do with a pro-bowl mention? You sound foolish.. per usual! :doh:

ding ding ding.... We Have a winner. Why do dense people keep including his numbers as a NON STARTER when he was getting barely any targets? Since he's been starting he's been on fire. In fact... he's had THE BEST THREE STARTS IN NFL HISTORY FOR A WR!! ANY TIME YOU DO THAT.. YOUR NAME AND PRO BOWL WILL START BEING MENTIONED. Is he a lock? Of course not.. but since he's BECOME A STARTER he's ON FIRE!! Keep spinning.. Keep denying... Keep hating..

Since some of you are dense. A little perspective... Miles Austin's last 3 games.. SINCE HE'S BECOME A STARTER.. 5 td's... Skins last 3 games TOTAL AS AN OFFENSE 4td's.. (not to mention 2 set up with extremely short fields and one in garbage time).. :cool2:

dong, you lose

uh, not starting doesn't matter, if he's not on the field it's because he wasn't good enough to start.. duh

ergo can't start on your own team, not pro bowl worthy! hello....

oh btw, he got more than 5 snaps not starting :rolleyes:

he put up big numbers against the #31 and #32 pass defense.

against an avg. Seattle defense 5 for 61 AWESOME :groupwave:

get a freaking clue, the eagles wr Curtis did the same thing a couple years ago, a couple monster games... then was mediocre the rest of the season.... where were all the Curtis for pro bowl posts from poke fans? :hysterical:

ands exactly what does the Redskins have to do with Austin and going to the pro bowl? where did anyone say the Redskins wr should go to the pro bowl, or even were mentioned at all in this thread?

just the same petty childish bull**** from you THA , ....

THA:"oh somebody said something that doesn't kiss a poke player's ass so I'll show them I'll insult their team"

the act get tiresome and only proves you don't have a legitimate argument to back your point.

Archived