Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I come in peace...

NoDak Cowboy

Just wanted to come by and wish you guys luck in the upcoming season. Hopefully, both of our teams can remain healthy during training camp.

Hopefully, both of our teams will reclaim our rightful spots...... WAGING EPIC BATTLES FOR NFC EAST SUPREMECY!! I don't know about you guys, but seeing Philly up there makes me ill... :puke:

As far as this Cowboys fan is concerned, there is no greater rivalry in all of sports than ours. The win streak was nice to have over you guys, but I'm actually a little glad it's over. (just a little bit!) I can't wait....I believe in a couple years, Parcells and Spurrier will be playing out Landry/Gibbs Part II! We can only hope.

Anyways, good luck this year......and tell Champ to watch out for Antonio Bryant. He's gonna be a monster! Wait, forget it..... Smoot probably already told him! ;)

Welcome. Enjoy the stay. However. Opposing teams' fans buy a round :pint: when first joining up. Plus a Cowboys fan at that so that's 2 :pint: . Plus this: "and tell Champ to watch out for Antonio Bryant. He's gonna be a monster! Wait, forget it..... Smoot probably already told him! " that's 3. :pint: Wellllll..it was a semi subtle and not that bad.....so we're back to 2 :pint:

Damn new math.

Oh. :dallasuck (It's kind of obligatory. :D )

:cheers:

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

Hey, Giants fans are a class act, for the most part. :rolleyes:

And you'd find, Tom, that most Eagles fans are as well. We just have a higher percentage of jerk-offs than others, and unfortunately, they stick out like sore thumbs, and are proud of it.

Gotta run...I need to go find a Santa Claus to boo...:D

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

Hey, Giants fans are a class act, for the most part. :rolleyes:

Yeah, and they sure throw a mean snowball! ;)

BTW welcome NoDak! We like the loyal opposition here, as long as they add something to the board besides the tired old "We rule, you suck" garbage. Just make sure to wear some, uh, thick "Skin" here. :laugh"

Originally posted by brandies

Maybe we can meet up in Miles City when the boys play the skins. I live in Superior Mt. I'm in the process of buying 5 acres on a trout stream for about $65,000. Anyone looking for investment opprotunities?

My wife is from Miles City. Great fishing around there.

Thanks for all the replies. I probably wont be able to make it in here much, but I'll try and drop in from time to time to let you know what the enemy is up to. BTW, my boy Antonio Bryant broke his left pinkie finger yesterday. :doh: He should be fine, 'tho.

Originally posted by Park City Skins

Welcome. Enjoy the stay. However. Opposing teams' fans buy a round :pint: when first joining up. Plus a Cowboys fan at that so that's 2 :pint: . Plus this: "and tell Champ to watch out for Antonio Bryant. He's gonna be a monster! Wait, forget it..... Smoot probably already told him! " that's 3. :pint: Wellllll..it was a semi subtle and not that bad.....so we're back to 2 :pint:

Damn new math.

Oh. :dallasuck (It's kind of obligatory. :D )

:cheers:

:pint::pint: There ya go, Park City Skins. Always happy to buy a fellow football fan a cool one! (or two)

Originally posted by NoDak Cowboy

Hopefully, both of our teams will reclaim our rightful spots...... WAGING EPIC BATTLES FOR NFC EAST SUPREMECY!! I don't know about you guys, but seeing Philly up there makes me ill... :puke:

As far as this Cowboys fan is concerned, there is no greater rivalry in all of sports than ours. The win streak was nice to have over you guys, but I'm actually a little glad it's over. (just a little bit!) I can't wait....I believe in a couple years, Parcells and Spurrier will be playing out Landry/Gibbs Part II! We can only hope.

AMEN BROTHER, did you see those choke-jobs the Eagles & Giants put up in the play-offs?? UHGG. Good god someone need to show'em how it's done.

(Skins are still holding on to our play-off streak over the cowboys, like a chance to add to it)

Archived