Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Eagles are Terrible

Eagles_Legendz

I know it's frustrating that they haven't won the big one, but geez. At least they have an honest-to-goodness shot at it. I don't even remember what that feels like.

You're delusional if you think the Eagles have a shot to win the SB this year unless there are significant changes over the course of the season.

They lost to the RAIDERS last week and very easily could have lost today if the Skins could snap the ball to the QB.

I love the Eagles but they've been absolutely pathetic the last two weeks. The defense is good but not great. The offense is maddeningly inconsistent. The point is they aren't winning with McNabb. Thanks for your service Don, time to see what you have in Kolb.

I don't think they are playing as badly as you seem to think (aside from the Oakland game). I can easily see them getting hot at the end of the year...and if they can make the playoffs, I would say they have as good a shot as anybody.

I don't think this year is even really the point of your original post. Eagles fans whine every year regardless. They've been ****ing about Reid and McNabb for half of my life almost.

I know it's frustrating that they haven't won the big one, but geez. At least they have an honest-to-goodness shot at it. I don't even remember what that feels like.

Wrong.

This is the great debate among Eagle fans and really its old. You do not play in the NFL to have good seasons and never win a championship. You play to win the Super Bowl. Being competitive consistently is one of the steps you take to do it. Then you win the damn thing.

This same argument would be had on here if the Skins were worth a damn. But they arent so you long for anything other than 2-5. If you had Reid for the same amount of time, McNabb for the same amount of time and the exact same success guranteed youd see people saying the same things.

I want a Championship. I find it pathetic that people will actually settle for 10-6 and playoff losses every year. Thats a ****ing loser mentality.

I don't think this year is even really the point of your original post. Eagles fans whine every year regardless. They've been ****ing about Reid and McNabb for half of my life almost.

Here's the deal with McNabb and Reid--and this is coming from someone who has supported both vociferously for years--you are going to be stuck in perpetual purgatory with them. You're never going to be terrible, but you're also rarely going to be truly great.

I guess it comes down to whether or not you want to tempt being stuck in 'hell' for a few years trying to get to heaven. After years of being stuck in purgatory I'm ready to take my chances. The team is stagnant. My apologies for the terrible analogy but I can see why from the outside wanting to get rid of Reid or McNabb makes little sense.

Here's the deal with McNabb and Reid--and this is coming from someone who has supported both vociferously for years--you are going to be stuck in perpetual purgatory with them. You're never going to be terrible, but you're also rarely going to be truly great.

I guess it comes down to whether or not you want to tempt being stuck in 'hell' for a few years trying to get to heaven. After years of being stuck in purgatory I'm ready to take my chances. The team is stagnant. My apologies for the terrible analogy but I can see why from the outside wanting to get rid of Reid or McNabb makes little sense.

What ring of Hell are McNabb and Reid? Seems like Dante forgot to write that portion.

:cry: boo hoo hoo hooo

poor eagle fans, they have it sooooo bad

Just look at what they suffered through tonight.....

4 turnovers, 3 led to 13 gimme points (that decided the game) and the 4th prevented any hope of a come back

Your defense held the opponent's offense to 256 totals yards... however 124 of those yards came on 2 plays for TD's, not to mention the 2nd TD was on 3rd and 23...3rd AND ****ING 23... letting the wr get 10 yards behind your deepest player for a easy TD

Your OL allowed; six sacks, your QB to get pummeled, and could not block for **** for the run game.

1 week after losing your all pro LT for (at best) the year, you lose your pro-bowl TE, (and leading pass catcher), to a broken leg, probably for the year

and that doesn't count your FO & coaching issues

how can't the poor widdle eagles not complain about how bad THEY got it......

oh wait..... :gus:

Archived