Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hawaii and some Hot Girls

SonnyRules

Met LIZKAUAI (L) at JJ Broilers (7am in the morning to catch a 1 o'clock game)to watch the Skins defeat the Buccaneers. My wife, May Ling ® was a good sport; she's a Raven fan.

DSC01843.jpg

Last year LIZKAUAI and I met for the first time in Kauai, Hawaii. We exchanged gifts - she gave me some really neat Hawaiian Warrior momentos and we gave her a Colt Brennan (her favorite Redskin player - see any Colt Brennan thread) jersey.

To our surprise, she returned the jersey to us - AUTOGRAHED by Colt. The next two pics show me sporting the jersey at the K.C. Chiefs game - THANKS LIZ!

DSC01926.jpg

DSC01927.jpg

Liz seems pretty cool. I like her upbeat spirit about anything with the Skins, even when Colt wasn't looking too good in the preseason and ended up on IR.

And you were right about the hot girls- that brunette cheerleader to your left is nice.

Edit: looks like you got some pretty sweet Skins colored kicks as well.

• 3 years later...
Tomorrow is going to be hard going to the funeral. Such a great man gone way too soon. Funeral details are in stadium if anyone feels the need to go

You & Pez are good people for attending Sonnyrules funeral.

Say an extra prayer for Sonnyrules in honor of the folks who can't attend the funeral. Peace.

Great bump.

Agreed. Definitely some sad stuff

thanks, thought some like myself would enjoy seeing some more pics and reading some of his comments, here is a link to his threads which are varied and high in quality.

http://www.extremeskins.com/search.php?searchid=839534

note this one thread and the post no.

Legacy Guest Book for Sean Taylor - Please Sign

Started by SonnyRules, November-27th-2007 06:58 PM

Replies: 21

Views: 1,192

Archived