Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Redskins pick up Levi Jones

Mr.Skinbo

I like both moves. I want to hear the terms on Ganther, but the Jones terms are right. I mean, it's not unexpected to hire a "fix" tackle on a one-year deal, but I was worried they'd screw it up and give him a longer term deal.

I generally like the move to get Ganther, but I want to hear the terms on that one too.

Because Vinny Cerrato is a headless chicken running around right now. He knows his job is on the line, and he's trying to do everything possible to save himself. Unfortunately I think our team had a better chance of bouncing back before this whole debacle: hiring a bingo caller and cutting the balls off of our Head Coach.

some people get lucky at bingo. and its relaxing. However a balless coach. Ouch. No wonder Zorn looks like he's in pain.

Stephon Heyer must really suck

Heyer?

Try our entire offensive line.

Imagine Big Al going against Rabach.:hysterical:

One of the stupidest things I have ever, ever, ever seen on this site, was the belief that even when healthy, our o-line was good.

Newsflash: Even when healthy, they still were below average.

Now, they are simply the worst in the entire league.

Why did we pick up a tackel that the Bungles, Titans, and Lions all thought was garbage? More fantasy football crap or what?

If we cut our entire current starting o-line, my guess is only 1 (maybe 2) would be picked up by another team.

We have the worst o-line in the NFL.

Any help is worth a shot. What is the downside?

After your comment, your sig seems completely appropriate.

You're right, I should be doing more drinking to take the pain away from being a devoted fan of this once mighty franchise that is now a laughingstock.

Are you telling me that Stephon Heyer, Mike Wiliams and D'Anthony Batiste are so obviously better than . . . who'd we sign -- oh right . . . broken down Levi Jones?

If we cut our entire current starting o-line, my guess is only 1 (maybe 2) would be picked up by another team.

We have the worst o-line in the NFL.

Any help is worth a shot. What is the downside?

I'm not sure if we do. KC's is really bad. Cassel has been getting crushed in every game. He was under more heat than JC and TC for much of the game.

But it's definitely top three in suckiness.

Archived