Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who was the best QB in Washington after the Rypien Era???

SKINFAN23

All you guys who bashed Brunell, and now you say he was one of our best?

How soon some of you forget

No one is forgetting the 2005 season which is why we have him up here. That was a great year. And if you think about it only him, Johnson, and Frerotte had those kind of numbers playing as a Redskin. Trent Green and Rich Gannon went on to do good elsewhere but Brunell's 2005 season was the memorable one along with Johnsons 1999 season.

Gotta go with

Brad Johnson (letting him go was A HUGEEEEE mistake)

Mark Brunell (gave us 1 decent season. Thanks Scott)

Gus Frerotte (as has been said, the fact the guy is still in the league over 10 years later tells me that he could have been a decent QB for us in the right circumstances)

Trent Green

Stan Humphries

after that it's just a mess

Brunell's NFL Worst 5 or 6 passing yardage game run in the last 50-60 years in 2004 is why I didn't list him. IMO he never should have played again.

Can you explain this again please? I have no idea what you are trying to say.

1. Johnson

2. Brunell

3. Green

4. Ramsey

5. Gannon

Ramsey could have been a fixture in D.C. for many years, if only Spurrier didn't have the entire O-line going out into pass patterns.

I can still remember the blind side hit Julius Peppers laid on that kid. He should never have gotten up from that. I think sun visor had Trung Canidate in trying to block Peppers, absolute brilliance. lol

:doh:

Trent Green

Brad Johnson

Mark Brunell

***Rich Gannon (we should have kept him) could have been***

There really have been so many (QBs here), hard to say about anyone else. I think the Jason Campbell experiment will end this season and the whole QB carousel will continue for some time until we get an offensive line.

Archived