Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So let me get this straight...RANT

skinsfan2k

The QB coach we hired as an offensive coordinator who was later promoted to head coach because nobody wanted the job since only morons would hire a coordinator before a head coach has now been relieved of his play calling duties, by the above mentioned morons, for the fresh set of 67 year old eyes, four years out of football, never known as a play caller except for an 8-8 season guy. On Friday he was the needs to get to know the terminology and roster guy. I don't approve of some of Zorn's calls but this is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

On a side note Thomas, Davis and Kelly now have as many receptions as ARE!

ARE 18 209 11.6 0

TDK 18 144 8.0 0

Pro Bowl here they come!!!!!

Where is MARKO MITCHELL!

End of rant.

The QB coach we hired as an offensive coordinator who was later promoted to head coach because nobody wanted the job since only morons would hire a coordinator before a head coach has now been relieved of his play calling duties, by the above mentioned morons, for the fresh set of 67 year old eyes, four years out of football, never known as a play caller except for an 8-8 season guy. On Friday he was the needs to get to know the terminology and roster guy. I don't approve of some of Zorn's calls but this is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

On a side note Thomas, Davis and Kelly now have as many receptions as ARE!

ARE 18 209 11.6 0

TDK 18 144 8.0 0

Pro Bowl here they come!!!!!

Where is MARKO MITCHELL!

End of rant.

We have:

A Coach that can't call plays...

A QB that can't get the ball out quick enough to receivers...

An O-line that can't block my dead grandmother...

A Front Office that is run by ruh-tards...

I don't think Mitchell is going to help (as much as I like him). He could be the next Colston, but our FO and Staff wouldn't know it...he doesn't make enough money :)

Oh hell, I thought this guy wall calling plays for the 15-1 Vikings, as well as the Packers SB run. This thing gets uglier by the minute.

Yeah, someone needs to tell Vinny.

Seriously, I'm sure Lewis is capable of doing this. But not with two weeks notice, 4 years out of football, still learning the terminology and the players. On Monday night football against a division rival coming off an embarrassing loss.

Oh and without an O-line. And with two not-so-good QB's to flip a coin between. And a washed up RB.

This should turn out well.

Archived