Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What playoff bound team are you going to watch now? (MET)

Redskinjoe

...watch now that the Redskins have confirmed they are the worst managed with the most inept ownership in the league?

Don't get me wrong. I love my Redskins. I just HATE the owner and GM so much that I cannot bare to watch a game. I need to choose a team to follow as a placebo or distraction from the pain created by Snyder and Cerrato.

Me? I'm watching the Vikings. I coached my son's tackle team for two years. They were the Vikings.

That'll work for the season.

PS:

Kiss off Danny. You're cover up job ain't working no more! Sell the team!

Always the Skins, but I will be rooting for San Francisco to do well this year. They are not back to their elite status, but are looking better and have gone through a long drought like the Skins are currently in. I am hoping that they are finally out of the funk now.

None. I'm going down with the ship. All the women and children can get on the lifeboats as far as I'm concerned. Not me.
Poor baby, can't handle adversity. All this thread does is put a huge "FAIRWEATHER" stamp on your forehead.

We wont miss you!

He didn't say he was switching teams. He was just asking what "other" team will you follow in the playoffs now that we are pretty much out of it. I'll be sure to nominate you to to Danny Boy for "Fans of the Year.":doh:

Keep toting the line for ol' Danny Boy! I'm sure he's happy to know there are a ton of suckers in the world.

Nobody has to agree with upper-management to still follow and support the team, but you go ahead and enjoy your time clinging to a front-runner's bandwagon.

Vikings and New Orleans for sure. I would rather New Orleans win it because I am sick of Favre and like Brees and Gregg Williams.

I picked those two also. Brees plays balls out and it is just easy to watch the Vikings from having spent years coaching a pee wee team.

I never said I was changing colors. Watching the crap this team has went through since 1993 is enough. Danny has screwed himself and these players and coaches royally. Now he's punishing the man he hired to coach the team to save his own hide.

If you want to spend your time rooting for a team of men owned by a spineless coward... well that is your choice.

Me? I'll watch from a distance. It keeps me from vomiting.

He didn't say he was switching teams. He was just asking what "other" team will you follow in the playoffs now that we are pretty much out of it. I'll be sure to nominate you to to Danny Boy for "Fans of the Year.":doh:

He's looking for a "playoff bound" team to follow for the regular season, into the playoffs because he can't "bare" to watch the 'skins anymore. That sounds like giving up to me and latching onto a front-runner. If I misinterpreted that..*shrug*..my bad.

Nobody has to agree with upper-management to still follow and support the team<snip>

This. I cheer, yell and support the team. I commiserate with them in my personal anger and frustration when they fail just like I share in the elation on my own personal level when they do well. I don't have to like management to do that.

Nobody has to agree with upper-management to still follow and support the team, but you go ahead and enjoy your time clinging to a front-runners bandwagon.

ummm...did you bother to ask what this fan has done for the psat...say 10 or 17 years?

seems to me...as much as some might be "front-runners"....those who cling to slovenly, losing, "thank you sir...may I have another" football year after year....may be somewhat delusional about what excellence and standards are really all about.....

He's looking for a "playoff bound" team to follow for the regular season, into the playoffs because he can't "bare" to watch the 'skins anymore. That sounds like giving up to me and latching onto a front-runner. If I misinterpreted that..*shrug*..my bad.

I do it every year we don't make the playoffs. It basically gives me something to do, but I usually wait until the playoffs actually begin. I'll go with New Orleans since Brees is my Fantasy Football QB. I'd love to see a Saints/Colts SB myself.

The Skins are still my team, as ****ed up as it is. But in terms of who am I rooting for the rest of the way?

NFC: Saints or Falcons (Saints because they are fun and I still feel bad for the area because of Katrina, the Falcons just because I want them to win now and reward them for replacing the cancer with a real QB)

AFC: I love me some Patriots. I want Belichick and Brady to just destroy teams just like yesterday. I love dominant teams.

A Saints/Patriots Super Bowl would be fantastic.

bahahahaha...you actually have remnant playoff expectations?

there is loyalty....and then there is insanity: I can see which direction your boat is listing toward....

Archived