Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For any players reading this board, you've still got my support

skns4life

It's simple... there are countless number of threads talking about how people are done cheering for this team and they're selling their tickets to opposing fans and so forth. Fine! Go ahead... Quit rooting for this team and do what you want with *your* tickets. I'm no one to tell you what to do.

I on the other hand, will NEVER stop rooting for this team. I don't care if Dan charges me a million dollars a ticket and fields a team of paraplegic girls, I will always root for whoever is wearing :helmet: <-- this and if I had the money, I would pay those million dollars to scream and yell until I lose my voice! So if any player reads this... you still have at least one man's support! Hail to the Redskins!!! :point2sky

p.s. If there are any others that feel the same as me, please contribute to the thread. I know there are others who will disagree with me 100%... that's fine, disagree... but please do so on the million other threads on this site with people who feel the way you do.

See, it works,

Oh, and you can call me Mr Snyder

Yay...another "real fan"....

I guess a real fan = someone who will eat **** and ask for seconds.

Snyder looks at fans like you and just sees $$$

But yea, I guess us fans who are disgusted with the skins are "fairweather", since we, you know....

aren't ok with being the embarrassment of the NFL...

Do you boo your son when he strikes out at tee-ball?

and fair-weather defines you perfectly.

Really? Did you miss my thread on "shame on you for booing a win" in which a good 100 people basically told me to go **** myself? I've been a fan for a long time through a lot of losing.

You want to keep throwing as much money as you can at Snyder? Have at it. I won't. I'll support the team without enriching the douchebag that unfortunately owns it. Not because I dislike the team but because I want to see them succeed.

I'm a proud fan of the Washington Redskins and always will be. I do think some of our players hearts are in it and some of them are not. I'm cheering for the team, not the players. I will never support Vinny. I will support Dan if he grows a pair and fires Vinny and gets a real GM, then stays out of the football side of things. I will not give the Redskins (as a business) any of my patronage (pronounced CASH) until they show me they are doing the right things to turn this debacle around. No Jerseys/hats/beer/parking/tickets... nothing. I will still cheer for my Skins, just from my sofa instead of section 209...

What do you want? A cookie?

Listen up, my friend.........because you seem to be as clueless as Jim Zorn himself.

No one here who's **tching & moaning is saying they are no longer a fan of the team. No one is "giving up" on this franchise. What they ARE is tired of the sub-standard product that's shoved down our throats year in and year out.

That's not to say we haven't got guys worth rallying behind. Clearly, we do. But the mismanagement of this team over the last 10 years is startling.

You're young.......and clearly know nothing of the good old days, when something like we're experiencing now would never happen, or be tolerated.

It's high time and long overdue that fans of this team revolt and demand better.

Tough love, if you will.

So........you can sit there dressed all in burgundy and gold........waving your pom-pom's in the air like ya just don't care.............if that makes you feel like a "true fan". Some of us chose to take a different tact.

I can promise ours will be more effective than yours. Snyder counts on lemmings who will follow wherever he decides you should go.

Let me know how that trip has worked out for you so far.

Get your head out of the sand, and quit with the "I'm such a true-blue" fan routine. Honestly, it's pretty nauseating. Admirable on some bizzare level, but nauseating nonetheless.

this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I just don't get how some people don't understand that wanting better is some not being supportive. Like you said, we know what better is. We've experienced better, we want to experience it again. Little Danny and his checkbook have become the laughing stock of the league and have brought a proud, historic franchise to depths that I never would have imagined possible. Rooting for this team to somehow make a push to the point where they may or may not be incontention for a playoff spot does them no good at this point. Like somebody said in another thread, they're much better off at 4-12 then they would be at 8-8. 4-12 tells you that there needs to be a major change. 8-8 deludes you into thinking that you're 1 big FA signing away... and that just isn't the case.

I hope to be at the Philly game, and if I am, I will be rooting my ass off for the players out there. The players are all great and deserve all the support. that **** i read about the fans around the tunnel was despicable. how in the **** is that kind of **** gonna make them play better for you? The front office deserves all the invectives.

Really? Did you miss my thread on "shame on you for booing a win" in which a good 100 people basically told me to go **** myself? I've been a fan for a long time through a lot of losing.

You want to keep throwing as much money as you can at Snyder? Have at it. I won't. I'll support the team without enriching the douchebag that unfortunately owns it. Not because I dislike the team but because I want to see them succeed.

The only money Snyder gets from me is the price of season tickets and parking passes. All the food I eat and the beer I drink come from my tailgate. I will admit on hot hot days, such as the Saints game last year I bought water, but that's because my health comes first.

I'd rather buy a bottle of water than to pass out trying to make a point that I don't like Snyder. A point which would never get to him nor effect him, but rather effect me.

Excellent thread.

We aren't special for being bad this season. We aren't even the worst team in the NFL this year. I don't really understand what the big deal is. This is just another bad season. We've had a lot of them since 1992 and we had a lot of them before 1981.

The Titans just had one of the all-time greats of their franchise scandalously murdered in July, have lost every game this year, and just got beat worse than any other team since 1976. Yet I doubt their fans are ****ing half as much or jumping ship in droves like I see so many doing around here. Nothing good ever comes easy. We aren't good right now but it often takes a while to have the opportunity to build something successful in a league with more personnel turnover than any other major professional sport. Temper your expectations accordingly and maintain some perspective and then losing shouldn't make you want to kill yourself. Don't be a drama queen.

all of you who clearly don't support the team anymore should start a website called extremeskins(only when they win).com! You don't support this team anymore so why do you keep coming on this team owned website?! Go somewhere else!

Then who would we jeer and laugh at to make us feel better?

Excellent thread.

We aren't special for being bad this season. We aren't even the worst team in the NFL this year. I don't really understand what the big deal is. This is just another bad season. We've had a lot of them since 1992 and we had a lot of them before 1981.

The Titans just had one of the all-time greats of their franchise scandalously murdered in July, have lost every game this year, and just got beat worse than any other team since 1976. Yet I doubt their fans are ****ing half as much or jumping ship in droves like I see so many doing around here. Nothing good ever comes easy. We aren't good right now but it often takes a while to have the opportunity to build something successful in a league with more personnel turnover than any other major professional sport. Temper your expectations accordingly and maintain some perspective and then losing shouldn't make you want to kill yourself. Don't be a drama queen.

I don't know how Titans fans are reacting...

but you forgot to include they are fresh off a 13 and 3 season.

You forgot to include they lost in the playoffs because of some flukey fumbles and could easily have taken it all the way.

You forgot to include they have a 15 year head coach who is as solid as they come. Expect some serious changes since they are on their bye and will have time to evaluate their team.

Do we have any of the above qualities?

You say "temper your expectations accordingly"..

That sounds like someone who is numb to the losing. You go into your corner and hope for the best but expect the worst. What a loser mentality....

Archived