Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For any players reading this board, you've still got my support

skns4life

all of you who clearly don't support the team anymore should start a website called extremeskins(only when they win).com! You don't support this team anymore so why do you keep coming on this team owned website?! Go somewhere else!

We do support the team. What we're doing is best in the long run.

all of you who clearly don't support the team anymore should start a website called extremeskins(only when they win).com! You don't support this team anymore so why do you keep coming on this team owned website?! Go somewhere else!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

That's it.

All these people...

Spending countless hours...

Complaining and fretting over the 'Skins...

On a team owned message board...

Are not fans?

You can't be serious.

Even the most negative of people here think they are supporting this team.

And they probably are.

Just not in the same quirky way that you are.

We are all fans here.

We are all extreme fans.

We shouldn't hate each other simply because the team sucks.

If anything, we should be passing around hugs. :/

Wow, what a great post. Dan doesn't care about you....he sees the $$$. People like are contribute to the problem. Thanks.

And I don't care about Dan! I care about the players wearing that uniform! And if THEY'RE only half-assing it... then sooner or later they'll be shipped out of town and I'll root for whoever wears his uniform next! I'm a fan of the Washington Redskins! Deal with it!

We do support the team. What we're doing is best in the long run.

the long run = when they start winning again and I can take the bags off my head and come out of the closet and pretend like I've been cheering for them all along!

I will root this team through the good, the bad, and the ugly! You will root for this team when they win again... we get it!

I on the other hand, will NEVER stop rooting for this team.

What do you want? A cookie?

Listen up, my friend.........because you seem to be as clueless as Jim Zorn himself.

No one here who's **tching & moaning is saying they are no longer a fan of the team. No one is "giving up" on this franchise. What they ARE is tired of the sub-standard product that's shoved down our throats year in and year out.

That's not to say we haven't got guys worth rallying behind. Clearly, we do. But the mismanagement of this team over the last 10 years is startling.

You're young.......and clearly know nothing of the good old days, when something like we're experiencing now would never happen, or be tolerated.

It's high time and long overdue that fans of this team revolt and demand better.

Tough love, if you will.

So........you can sit there dressed all in burgundy and gold........waving your pom-pom's in the air like ya just don't care.............if that makes you feel like a "true fan". Some of us chose to take a different tact.

I can promise ours will be more effective than yours. Snyder counts on lemmings who will follow wherever he decides you should go.

Let me know how that trip has worked out for you so far.

Get your head out of the sand, and quit with the "I'm such a true-blue" fan routine. Honestly, it's pretty nauseating. Admirable on some bizzare level, but nauseating nonetheless.

If there are any players reading this board....I have a message for you too. STOP READING A ****ING FAN MESSAGE BOARD.

Don't care what we think. Don't read what we write. Don't waste your ****ing time. You have more important things to be doing.

Go out there and EARN the millions of dollars you are paid. Go watch game tape. Go practice harder than you ever have in your life. Go and put it all on the field.

You are not children, I don't care about your feelings or if you are sad we boo you. So if you are reading this, you are an idiot, go win a game and log off this site.

I'm tired of this real fan non-sense. I'm going to root for the Washington Redskins no matter wat, but dammit, I'm sick of being toyed with. If we suck, we suck, stop telling me we're a player or two away from going to the super bowl and charging me out the ass to watch how "close" we really are. I'm getting older and wiser and starting to see this for what it is instead of what I want it to be. I don't care if that makes me a real fan or not, because I'm not going anywhere.

I go out of my way to catch every skins game I can. I am not the only one and we have a right to demand that that sacrifice be acknowledged and respected. Right now, concerning the people that matter, I don't believe they give a damn about us as much as we give a damn about this franchise. And as skins fans, we have the right to say that's "bullsh*t"!

:helmet:

the long run = when they start winning again and I can take the bags off my head and come out of the closet and pretend like I've been cheering for them all along!

I will root this team through the good, the bad, and the ugly! You will root for this team when they win again... we get it!

you're just the man!!!!!

I Lol'd at this...I really did.

Are you drunk with homerism, or just stupid? Maybe a bit of both?

When you say "clearly don't support the team anymore".... that is your opinion, not a fact. The great majority of us still support the team.

The problem is, your definition of "supporting the team" is very different from ours.

You think supporting the team is rooting for any player who puts on a B&G uniform. If you don't see something wrong with that statement, then you really are a blind homer.

I'm right there with you. Will NEVER sell my tickets unless I cannot possibly make it to a game and even then I will make sure they go to a Redskins fan, not the opposing teams fan.

I'll be making noise for the defense and sitting quietly for the offense. More importantly I will NOT boo this team.

I love the Redskins with all my heart, this team runs in my blood, no matter how good or how bad they are, things are rough right now, but they'll come through.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!

Super awesome!!!!!

Ya know what? After reading the OP's post and now this one........I've changed my mind.

I'm psyched for the rest of the season!!! Yay!

Err.......not so much.

I'll lay odds that the OP and this guy are both Campbell supporters as well.

Seriously.......to sorta quote a phrase from "When Harry Met Sally"........... "I'll have what they're having!"

I wish I could remain even remotely optimistic and positive after watching the train wreck we've all seen thus far.

I Lol'd at this...I really did.

Are you drunk with homerism, or just stupid? Maybe a bit of both?

When you say "clearly don't support the team anymore".... that is your opinion, not a fact. The great majority of us still support the team.

The problem is, your definition of "supporting the team" is very different from ours.

You think supporting the team is rooting for any player who puts on a B&G uniform. If you don't see something wrong with that statement, then you really are a blind homer.

That's exactly what I think! I root for whoever wears that uniform! You'll root for only the good ones! Agree to disagree! I'm not telling you what to do! I didn't name this thread "Street lyte I have a message for you!" I named this thread what I named it because it was intended for a certain audience! There are hundreds of the threads with people who think the same way you do... go put your 2 cents in one of those. If none of them are to your liking, start ANOTHER one! Don't tell me how I should feel or how I should act towards this team. I will do as I please just like you will do as you please. I didn't make this thread to argue with anybody!

Super awesome!!!!!

Ya know what? After reading the OP's post and now this one........I've changed my mind.

I'm psyched for the rest of the season!!! Yay!

Err.......not so much.

I'll lay odds that the OP and this guy are both Campbell supporters as well.

Seriously.......to sorta quote a phrase from "When Harry Met Sally"........... "I'll have what they're having!"

I wish I could remain even remotely optimistic and positive after watching the train wreck we've all seen thus far.

Where did I say I was optimistic about this team?! Where did I say that I think JC is a good QB?! I don't... I think he's a bad QB... but I pray every Sunday that he makes me eat crow. And I'll still root for this team even though it seems we're headed for a 2-14 season. :point2sky

I'm not trying to dump salt in your Kool Aid, but everyone has their way of dealing with this debacle.

Some people want to flip their ***** switch and denegrate the team. If that makes them feel better, more power to them.

My way of dealing is to just simply not expect anything from this team. Any success they have going forward is all gravy, and I won't get disappointed if things continue as they have.

Yours is to pass judgement on those who wouldn't pay $1 million for a ticket like you, a 'true fan.' Whatever floats your boat, buddy.

That's exactly what I think! I root for whoever wears that uniform! You'll root for only the good ones! Agree to disagree! I'm not telling you what to do! I didn't name this thread "Street lyte I have a message for you!" I named this thread what I named it because it was intended for a certain audience! There are hundreds of the threads with people who think the same way you do... go put your 2 cents in one of those. If none of them are to your liking, start ANOTHER one! Don't tell me how I should feel or how I should act towards this team. I will do as I please just like you will do as you please. I didn't make this thread to argue with anybody!

So do you root for players who clearly stop trying once we're far out of the playoff race?

What if they are holding out of training camp or skipping practices?

What if they are giving up on routes or constantly missing blocking assignments? Maybe frequently drawing penalties?

But it's ok, just because they're rockin' the B&G?

I'ts not about "rooting for the good ones". It's about who is giving 100% every play. Who's proud to be here? Who's proud to be a Redskin?

Take our secondary...

look at Horton and Doughty. Both of them are hungry players. They want to be the best they can be. Those are players I root for.

Look at Landry. All he cares about is getting on a highlight reel for smoking some random WR. That and his game-day check.

You keep rooting for anyone who wears B&G.

I'll root for players that DESERVE to wear B&G.

all this "real fan" threads are BS. I have been a season ticket holder with my family ever since this team has been in DC and frankly, they SUCK and are not worth my money or time. Yea they suck, and Im tired of people who cant see that and are focusing on the positives. Guess what, there is nothing positive. We suck and will continue to suck until Vinny and Danny are gone. Now Im off to sell my tickets to eagle fans.

I am not questioning the OPs intelligence or fanship. But I will say that it is that attitude that has gotten us to this point as it is. Continuing to live life as if the Redskins organization can do no wrong is exactly why Snyderato has no trouble spending the big bucks for the newest, shiny toy in the window instead of making the right moves to make this team more successful.

I'm as die-hard as they come, but there is only so much abuse I am willing to put up with. And quite frankly, I've had more then my fill.

all this "real fan" threads are BS. I have been a season ticket holder with my family ever since this team has been in DC and frankly, they SUCK and are not worth my money or time. Yea they suck, and Im tired of people who cant see that and are focusing on the positives. Guess what, there is nothing positive. We suck and will continue to suck until Vinny and Danny are gone. Now I'm off to sell my tickets to Eagle fans.

At 2 in the morning?:silly:

i almost completely agree with the OP

i don't think whining and moaning about the team/FO/owner does any good, it doesn't make me feel any better to vent, thats just the way i am, but i have quietly signed the petition for Ronnie Mervis to buy the Skins, to show Snyder that he is not wanted and that i believe he's done a good job of ruining the franchise

as a season ticket holder, i cannot and will not ever give up supporting the players, i will continue to buy my season tickets and continue going to every game, rain or shine hell or highwater, i am able to seperate my disdain for Snyder and his terrible front office decisions from my passion for the players suited up on gameday, i will never BOO a player or the team on the field, or WEAR A BAG. i want the players to see that WE THE FANS ARE BEHIND THEM.

with that said, however I'm not opposed to the idea of redskins fans buying the team from Snyder (ala Green Bay) :point2sky :) how do we get this started?

That's the attitude that got us into this mess in the first place.

and your attidtude is the kind that brings all the negativity, I believe the OP said to keep that crap in the "lets slit our throats now!" threads

To the OP, I'm right here with ya man, I'll nvr root against the skins, boo them, make a thread about how we should rout for our skins to go 2-14, then make an account with the username 2 and 14, I don't care if were 1-14 I'm still gonna be cheering my friggin but off

Archived