Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For any players reading this board, you've still got my support

skns4life

It's simple... there are countless number of threads talking about how people are done cheering for this team and they're selling their tickets to opposing fans and so forth. Fine! Go ahead... Quit rooting for this team and do what you want with *your* tickets. I'm no one to tell you what to do.

I on the other hand, will NEVER stop rooting for this team. I don't care if Dan charges me a million dollars a ticket and fields a team of paraplegic girls, I will always root for whoever is wearing :helmet: <-- this and if I had the money, I would pay those million dollars to scream and yell until I lose my voice! So if any player reads this... you still have at least one man's support! Hail to the Redskins!!! :point2sky

p.s. If there are any others that feel the same as me, please contribute to the thread. I know there are others who will disagree with me 100%... that's fine, disagree... but please do so on the million other threads on this site with people who feel the way you do.

Yay...another "real fan"....

I guess a real fan = someone who will eat **** and ask for seconds.

Snyder looks at fans like you and just sees $$$

But yea, I guess us fans who are disgusted with the skins are "fairweather", since we, you know....

aren't ok with being the embarrassment of the NFL...

I'm right there with you. Will NEVER sell my tickets unless I cannot possibly make it to a game and even then I will make sure they go to a Redskins fan, not the opposing teams fan.

I'll be making noise for the defense and sitting quietly for the offense. More importantly I will NOT boo this team.

I love the Redskins with all my heart, this team runs in my blood, no matter how good or how bad they are, things are rough right now, but they'll come through.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!

Yay...another "real fan"....

I guess a real fan = someone who will eat **** and ask for seconds.

Snyder looks at fans like you and just sees $$$

But yea, I guess us fans who are disgusted with the skins are "fairweather", since we, you know....

aren't ok with being the embarrassment of the NFL...

You Mean you dont like the humility?

im one of the most optomistic ppl about football but putting collins in pretty much sealed the deal for this season:(

i am, and always will be, a fan of the redskins. however, i dont respect any player that suits up in the B&G and gives less than 100% effort. contrary to the BS many players (chris cooley for example) have been selling the fanbase, i think we have more than a handful of guys that fit that description. They should find a new job or find a new team (if there are any that're dumb enough to sign them)

I'm right there with you. Will NEVER sell my tickets unless I cannot possibly make it to a game and even then I will make sure they go to a Redskins fan, not the opposing teams fan.

I'll be making noise for the defense and sitting quietly for the offense. More importantly I will NOT boo this team.

I love the Redskins with all my heart, this team runs in my blood, no matter how good or how bad they are, things are rough right now, but they'll come through.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!

:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky

As for everyone else, I didn't call you fair weather fans... I didn't say anything about you... period! All I said was that this team still has my support... They don't have yours. Am I right or am I wrong? You don't support this team, I do... its as simple as that. Am I supporting mediocrity? Am I "asking for 2nd's"? I guess so! It's my right to do so just like its your right to walk away from this team. If you're getting offended by this thread and you feel like I'm calling you out in anyway, that's on you!

Don't worry, OP, I've been drinking today, too.

It helps with the pain, but not with the decision making process.

The booze for me has wore off and im not happy, No matter what I will wake up and put my skins gear on every sunday. But synder has taken us down an awful path with no hope in sight

The booze for me has wore off and im not happy, No matter what I will wake up and put my skins gear on every sunday. But synder has taken us down an awful path with no hope in sight

I was more referring to this little hyperbole than anything else:

I don't care if Dan charges me a million dollars a ticket and fields a team of paraplegic girls, I will always root for whoever is wearing :helmet: <-- this and if I had the money, I would pay those million dollars to scream and yell until I lose my voice! .

If that's not alcohol induced, then we need a straight jacket and a padded room. :/

I was more referring to this little hyperbole than anything else:

If that's not alcohol induced, then we need a straight jacket and a padded room. :/

Im sure it is, but no amount of booze can take away the pain the snyder debacle brings. So people saying crazy things sober or not isnt surprising with this team

Archived