Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What happened with ARE?

Da Truth

I was looking at this 4th quarter comeback from 2002 with Pitt vs. CLE and ARE was looking like the next best thing to slice bread out there..has his abilities diminished that much? I mean he seemed UNSTOPPABLE in the slot..1 drive he had 3 catches for 56 yds..thats like his stat line an entiree game for the Redskins..what do yall think?

He's lost some of his quickness which is part of the reason why he's been so ineffective as a punt returner. It's also why he struggles so mightily to release against press coverage a lot of times. Honestly, his value is as a 3rd or (preferably) 4th wideout for depth, he doesn't really bring much more than that to the table.

I was looking at this 4th quarter comeback from 2002 with Pitt vs. CLE and ARE was looking like the next best thing to slice bread out there..has his abilities diminished that much? I mean he seemed UNSTOPPABLE in the slot..1 drive he had 3 catches for 56 yds..thats like his stat line an entiree game for the Redskins..what do yall think?

Pittsburgh has good coaching and know how to get the most out of players. Redskins have bad coaching and seemingly know nothing.

Same thing that happens to all our receivers... Stan Hixon
This. If there's one coach I'd get rid of before anyone else, it'd be this guy. We have gotten very little production out of our receiving corps since he's been here.

Want to know what a good WR coach can do for your team? Look at Terry Robiskie and the Falcons Wideouts. Roddy White has blossomed into a top 5 player in this league under his tutelage. :mad:

Archived