Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sexiest and least sexiest accents ?

Mickalino

Sexy? French WOMEN (not men, they sound weak.) I knew a girl with a Mongolian accent that actually sounded pretty sweet but that's the individual voice with the accent, I think.

Non-sexy? Well...more or less, a very strong Vietnamese accent. Not sexy in most cases.

Australian chicks or English chick's accents are hot.

Wait, so if I'm understanding this right - you love the way Middle Eastern women look, but not the way their voice sounds ?

So the perfect lady for you, is one who looks Arab or Indian, but has an Australian accent ?

Like a girl with an Australian Dad, but a Saudi Mom ?

Wait, so if I'm understanding this right - you love the way Middle Eastern women look, but not the way their voice sounds ?

So the perfect lady for you, is one who looks Arab or Indian, but has an Australian accent ?

Like a girl with an Australian Dad, but a Saudi Mom ?

An Australian Middle Eastern chick would be money. :D

The Middle Eastern accent isnt that attractive...maybe it would be if I spoke Arabic or something? :whoknows:

the middle eastern accent isnt that attractive...maybe it would be if i spoke arabic or something? :whoknows:

بلدي قليلا فتاة سعودية ، وأنا أريد أن أنام معك طوال الليل ولكن لا تتحدث معي لأنني أكره الطريقة بك الأصوات صوت. مجرد تغطية فمك وتعطيني الحب.

Archived