Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Glenn Dorsey is on the market. Should the Skins make a move?

penteboss

I personally am a fan of Dorsey and I think he hasn't shown much this year cause of his scheme. Paired with a guy like Haynesworth I think he could do some damage, seeing as they both have the potential to dominate in the middle. Only thing that makes me doubt the possibility is the Monty on the trade block news. Seems like they're pretty content with the interior dline we have.

Assuming we wouldn't need to give up a high pick (which probably isn't likely for a former 5th overall pick) do you think it would be a good fit?

Link: http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/10/13/around-the-league-quinn-could-generate-trade-interest/

I was gonna post it earlier, it's on NFL.com.

Thanks.

Originally it was thought that he was a complete misfit for a 3-4 defense but again last I read he was making progress.

I wouldn't trade for him, as I have a feeling the Chiefs will cut him at the end of the year.

If we're going to dumpster dive at Arrowhead, why not Derrick Johnson?

That way Rak could put his hand in the dirt.

That would actually be nice, either that or Merriman. Merriman plays at RDE and actually gives us some pressure from that spot, passing downs we have carter, haynesworth, merriman, and orakpo. Problem is, Merriman hasn't fully recovered his first step and might not actually be effective until next year. He should go rather cheap though, with his knee injury and all.

That would actually be nice, either that or Merriman. Merriman plays at RDE and actually gives us some pressure from that spot, passing downs we have carter, haynesworth, merriman, and orakpo. Problem is, Merriman hasn't fully recovered his first step and might not actually be effective until next year. He should go rather cheap though, with his knee injury and all.

The knee is the only reason I didn't suggest Merriman over Johnson. I figured someone would come back with, "Great idea, trading for an injured guy when we need OL," or something to that effect. Plus, I've watched a lot Johnson and have seen him motor and make some good plays. I dunno. I just really want Rak's hand in the dirt. At least then I would have something to be excited about this year.

Ho hum...

This might sound premature but how about this for a Defense Next Year

DE -Jarmon, Carter, Wilson

DE - Orakpo, Daniels

DT - Dorsey, Golston

DT - Hanesworth, FA

MLB - Fletcher, Blades

OLB - Rocky, Rookie

OLB - FA, Rookie

FS - Landry, Moore

SS - Horton, Doughty

CB - Hall, Rookie

CB - Rogers, Barnes,

CB - Tryon, Smoot

Yeah, let's give up some draft picks for another defensive player we don't need. I mean, who the hell needs to draft o-linemen in the off season?

I agree with you that it wouldn't be a need. Maybe it would be a way to keep Haynesworth fresh by adding an excellent run stuffer to back him up, which would hopefully allow Haynesworth to dominate on a majority of the plays he's in, rather than a fraction of them.

The way i see it, as long as we keep our 1st and 2nd we can bolster the oline and still hopefully find some free agents i the offseason.

Can he play OT, OG or Center? All focus should be on the O'line, QB, RB and every staff position from the guy who squirts Gatoraide in the players mouth on up with special focus on GM and play by play annoucer/Redskins Nation host.

So I say pass on Glenn!!!

Archived