Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

McDonalds Has No Shame

CrazyZeb

Way to care WAY too much about something so meaningless

Because I mentioned it on a message board? :rolleyes: I still like McDonalds, it's not like I'm boycotting them or asking you to, just something I noticed when getting lunch, way to make way too much out of my simple little post.

Because I mentioned it on a message board? :rolleyes: I still like McDonalds, it's not like I'm boycotting them or asking you to, just something I noticed when getting lunch, way to make way too much out of my simple little post.

that's how ES rolls :)

I can't say that I know what the Truffle Shufle is, but I imagine that there must be a YouTube video of it somewhere, that teaches those dance moves.

BLTO - You'd be so proud of me, for what I did yesterday !! :D

Mick, I have a hard time believeing you have never seen "The Goonies" back in the day. Chunk and the truffle shuffle are priceless. Priceless.

"my pleasure" isn't a Chick Fil-A thing. I used to work in a hotel bar in college and that's what the appropriate response was to a guest's request. I've heard hotel staff in Mexico say that to me too. It's just hotel/hospitality jargon... McDonald's is just lamely late to the game.

Archived