Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Five Reasons Why This Is Most Exciting Season In Years

Gregpeck99

JC has intelligence? Well what the hell is he doing with it, because he sure isn't showing any on the field.

All I have to say is 9 points against the Rams and a loss to the freaking pathetic Lions :doh:

So go pick out his best stats to comfort yourself and play love songs to his fat head on your wall. I want a real QB leading my team.

Try this one.

No 100 yard rusher in the last 12 games.

In both the Rams and Lions game where was CP?

You blame the qb no matter what the stats say. I say the is blind and foolish. We are 1 dimensional and need to find our running game quick.

The passing game is showing up. Where is our running game and defense?

JC has intelligence? Well what the hell is he doing with it, because he sure isn't showing any on the field.

All I have to say is 9 points against the Rams and a loss to the freaking pathetic Lions :doh:

So go pick out his best stats to comfort yourself and play love songs to his fat head on your wall. I want a real QB leading my team.

I can tell from your rant that you've lost all patients with Campbell. :hysterical:

You know, it's still very early. This could be like Martyball here where we bomb early, then catch fire later on.

INFURIATING is how I'd describe the season so far.

Exactly. And my point is the things we are doing good are the things we were doing bad at last year.

So we should be able to fix thew things we are doing bad.

Man if we can get the running game going. That is what is missing. IMHO

Yea ... but when your my age ... you learn to take it less seriously.

Yeah, where just going to the bathroom is an adventure. C'mon life is short and so is my hair. Three games in and forget about Campbell. The biggest problem has been coaching, in all facets. All three sides. That is the reason this team is where it is. But hey the season is young, and it is not how you start(as in last year), it is how you finish. :D

Skins pull it together the next two weeks or goodbye Zorn. Too much talent to be playing so flat.

This is the very reason for our offensive struggles. We have the talent and receivers who can burn any defense, but not with this idiot leading this team and I don't know how many games or years it will take to prove he has always held us back from scoring.

Now somebody show me his stats of how high he scores, and show me I'm wrong! I am all out of patients with this Bozo, and the sooner we switch, the sooner we start winning again.

crazy_doctor.jpg

5. When will Danny or Vinny say or do something. The thundering silence coming out of the FO can't last forever. Will Zorn be fired mid-season.? Will Collins be named starter? Will they do nothing? The suspense is killing me.

I think the mid-season coaching switch to Shanahan is going to be exciting. Then everyone on this board can claim "they had to learn a new offense in the middle of the season" to excuse the next 3 years of mediocrity.

But Steve ... to stay on point ... if Campbell has a "good" game agaisnt Bucs ... he will remain a fixture at QB for a while. Doesn't this make the Bucs game "exciting" for you?
Just lovely, I can't wait till JC scores us that 9 points again :doh:

One thing I can say about him is he is faithful, guaranteed to never light the score board up.

I think the mid-season coaching switch to Shanahan is going to be exciting. Then everyone on this board can claim "they had to learn a new offense in the middle of the season" to excuse the next 3 years of mediocrity.

I'll settle for the next 3 years of mediocrity. Its gotta be better than the last 3 years of mediocrity.

Just lovely, I can't wait till JC scores us that 9 points again :doh:

One thing I can say about him is he is faithful, guaranteed to never light the score board up.

The bucs game is the "Draft Bowl." If the Skins lose they win. I have a feeling Jason will screw things up and throw for 3 tds.

I think it starts at the top. We have no one who actually has a clue about personnel and how to evaluate players.

I stuck up for Snyder over the last what ten years but it is now so painfully obvious that we need someone who knows what they are doing. Yes Zorn is lost especially in his play calling but really who do we have to blame for that? Dan Snyder! If an NFl owner said to you as a coach of any type in the NFl I am going to give you X amount of millions to be the head coach, you'd jump at that. That is what every coach desires to be, a head coach. How could you say no?

Campbell holds the ball too long, our receivers who were drafted last year are not even close to performing, our CB's are terrible and have been for a few years. Carlos Rodgers couldn't catch a cold. He consistently gets beat and cant intercept a pass that is thrown directly into his arms, time after time. Portis as much as I love him and know he busts his arse all of the time sounds as if he is tired of losing. I know he won't quit but he is tired of it.

Until Dan stops treating this team as a fantasy football team and gets hit in the wallet by the fans he will continue to do the same thing. I know he's a fan and want's to win but he knows nothing about players, coaches etc but knows everything about making money. Stick to making money and hire a GM and you will make more Mr. Snyder. ENOUGH ALREADY HIRE A GM!

Did I just hear Zorn say "ouchy" in his presser? That explains it all!

I think this is very dramatic too. Our offensive line can't support a running game around both ends -- and our "all-pro" RB is starting to show his mileage by game 3.

So dramatically, this becomes "Campbell time". Can the 5th year QB take the offense on his back and show he's the franchise QB we've been waiting for? Stay tuned, Skins fans!!

For me, the most exciting part is whether Zorn will be able to survive, given his limted options for a successful offense.

To those challenging Zorn's play-calling -- I ask the following question:

It's crunch-time (3rd and whatever, or 4th down and short in the redzone). Do you:

• Call running plays to the left or right with Portis?
  • Rely on a quick, touch pass from Campbell -- and if so, can you really trust Jason to find the open receiver (who can actually convert) before the defenders blow past Heyer?

Right now, the Skins don't have a solid enough running game to rely on and take control of the game. And for multiple reasons (we've heard a few, haven't we?) ... our passing game is still "uneven."

Basically it is hard to find a good reliable play out this offense until (1) both ends of the O-line can support the runs of healthy RB who can break tackles, or (2) you have a QB-receiver connection that functions reliably enough even when the defense is able to focus on stopping the passing game.

This is all good drama -- especially if you believe the Redskins are on the right track, and simply need more time to assemble the right elements for a WCO.

Right now we're a mix of the old and the new, and relying on Blache's defense to hold while this all gets sorted out. That's drama, for sure!!

This is the very reason for our offensive struggles. We have the talent and receivers who can burn any defense, but not with this idiot leading this team and I don't know how many games or years it will take to prove he has always held us back from scoring.

Now somebody show me his stats of how high he scores, and show me I'm wrong! I am all out of patients with this Bozo, and the sooner we switch, the sooner we start winning again.

This is a fine example of "you missed the bus".

:hysterical:

I was on the "fire Zorn" bandwagon for a little bit too. I saw a video on nfl.com titled something like "dont be too quick to point the finger at Zorn" and the columnist went into a long history of how everything was jacked up before Zorn even got here. Take a look and see if you still think Zorn is the issue.

This is a fine example of "you missed the bus".

:hysterical:

Isn't it funny how nobody can prove me wrong? You can't find a stat that shows JC can score, but the same team in 07 under Collins beat the world champs and 4 other teams fighting for the playoffs, and went from averaging 12 points under JC to 27 under Collins.

But love is blind, we know :doh:

make up your mind, greg. Are the obvious red zone problems due to zorn's poor playcalling or are they campbell's fault?

Sellers missed a block on one goal ine run. He dropped a pass on another. Thomas dropped a pass. I think execution is one of the problems, don't you?

agree!!

Archived