Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Amazing ticket deals

dockeryfan

There are absolutely amazing deals for the Bucs game. It's even better this week than for the Rams game.

Here's one on craigslist today.

10/4 Sunday 1pm - $70 a ticket ($140 total)

Please call me if you are interested 7034002815

Please contact me if you want to buy these

Tampa Bay @ Skins @ Fed Ex Field

I will sell these to the first person who matches my asking price.

2 Tickets in Section 127, Row 15

Please contact me immediately if you are interested in buying these.

I am heading out of the country for vacation and need to sell these this week.

Obviously free tickets are the best deal, but this week I'm sitting loge level 2 tix row 2 plus purple parking for $200 total. Unbelievable.

Go to the game. Have some fun.

Man - I gotta say, I've been following Redskins tickets for quite some time, but tickets for this game - not just the price, but the vast volume of tickets available, is greater than anything I've ever seen for any game ever. It's just ridiculous. It's like the panic selling of a stock market meltdown. And what makes it more puzzling is it's going to be a gorgeous sunny day in the mid 70s on Sunday.

I don't get it.

I have two upper level 50 yard line seats with parking that I am selling at more than 1/2 off. Still have them for sale, the market is terrible right now.

If they continue to stink it up this year, just wait until next season.... There will be a firesale by the ticket office because a ton of season ticket holders will be giving up their tickets. Myself, I am going from 8 seats to 2 next year. It's just not worth it any longer. The demand just isn't there and you can't even break even, let alone make a few dollars on Skins' tickets any more. Sad but true.

I wonder how low the prices will be for tickets out on Morgan Blvd. on Sunday? I'm thinking you can get tickets for next to nothing. I wonder if they're going to start enforcing the ticket resale rules in the parking lots.

If the Redskins keep stinking it up I can see tickets for the Chiefs game being really cheap. I've been trying to get tickets on EBay for this game but I won't spend more than $25 a ticket.

just isn't there and you can't even break even, let alone make a few dollars on Skins' tickets any more. Sad but true.

Not even those w/ lower level midfields can break even when they're selling at face and below for this game. LL midfields were the only STHs who could still profit on ticket resales up until this year.

I wonder how low the prices will be for tickets out on Morgan Blvd. on Sunday? I'm thinking you can get tickets for next to nothing. I wonder if they're going to start enforcing the ticket resale rules in the parking lots.

Man I sure hope Danny never cracks down on hustler's row. I've reaped the benefits for years. I've been amazed by the lack of law enforcement.

Given that upper level seats have averaged $20 per game (except Dallas) in recent years, I'll guess $10 might be the standard by Sunday.

If you want to look lengthwise down the field from the end zone; if you want to see 20% of the field from row 23 of the 200's; or if you want to watch from the next county at the top of the 400's; you're really in business right now.

Maybe I'm just dense, but I'm looking for unobstructed seats between the end zones for the Chiefs, and the prices seem to be no different than ever.

craigslist...

Please drop me a line if interested. Awesome seats in the lower level, Section 135, Row 4 near the end zone. Easy access to concourse, end zone bar, rest rooms, vending and great view of the field, end zone and Skins sideline.

Asking face value...$99 each or best offer.

Thanks,

Gary

2 Cheap tix to this sundays game. Call my cell 703 994 9352. Can meet you locally in Fairfax this evening. Grey parking for $30 extra. Must buy the whole package.

Thanks!

If you want to look lengthwise down the field from the end zone; if you want to see 20% of the field from row 23 of the 200's; or if you want to watch from the next county at the top of the 400's; you're really in business right now.

Maybe I'm just dense, but I'm looking for unobstructed seats between the end zones for the Chiefs, and the prices seem to be no different than ever.

:secret: wait until the game gets closer

If they continue to stink it up this year, just wait until next season.... There will be a firesale by the ticket office because a ton of season ticket holders will be giving up their tickets. Myself, I am going from 8 seats to 2 next year. It's just not worth it any longer. The demand just isn't there and you can't even break even, let alone make a few dollars on Skins' tickets any more. Sad but true.

True, I dropped from 4 to 2 for this season and might bow out altogether next year. They still called me a bunch of times asking if I was interested in more seats...I nearly asked the reps if they were idiots, as they could clearly see that I had just reduced the number of seats in my account.

Basically they kill you by charging full price for 2 meaningless preseason games...that's 20% of the entire season package cost pretty much down the drain right there. So even if you make 20% on the rest (not happening) you're barely breaking even on the games you can't go to. And this year, with the economy in the toilet and the team having not been great the last few seasons good luck getting close to that.

I knew I should have dumped my seasons this year...had a feeling they were going to screw me on the seating upgrade. And they did. Funny how there were "no upgrades available" and yet in the past couple months they called me several more times to let me know that if I was interested in purchasing additional seats they could move me over and down. ****s.

I am not expecting to pay more than 10 dollars tommorow

I got 100 level tickets for $50 a pop available for me, but If I can get 400 level for that low I'll gladly sit in the nosebleeds.

Do you really think they will get that low?

I just got a pair on Craigslist in 222, row 12 for $180. A savings of $40 below STH cost for prime GA seats.

I also unloaded my OVs at GA cost for Tampa, Denver and KC.

It's a good day in ticket land.:point2sky

Edit: Its been a great week in ticket land after I got a pair of $500 U2 tix for $150 total.:cool2:

True, I dropped from 4 to 2 for this season and might bow out altogether next year. They still called me a bunch of times asking if I was interested in more seats...I nearly asked the reps if they were idiots, as they could clearly see that I had just reduced the number of seats in my account.

Basically they kill you by charging full price for 2 meaningless preseason games...that's 20% of the entire season package cost pretty much down the drain right there. So even if you make 20% on the rest (not happening) you're barely breaking even on the games you can't go to. And this year, with the economy in the toilet and the team having not been great the last few seasons good luck getting close to that.

I knew I should have dumped my seasons this year...had a feeling they were going to screw me on the seating upgrade. And they did. Funny how there were "no upgrades available" and yet in the past couple months they called me several more times to let me know that if I was interested in purchasing additional seats they could move me over and down. ****s.

Yep, they told my nephew they could not upgrade him, but later called and said if he would buiy more tickets they could move him to section 401 (where my seats are). BTW, he did get a modest upgrade from last year and this is only his 2nd year as a STH.

Still, something ain't right......

Archived