Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How big of a win will merit a hip hip hooray?

ThePreciating

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Oh I don't know about that. If the Skins can win Sunday the mood will go from 20/80 depression to about 40/60 or 50/50 most likely. It may even creep up to as high as 60/40.

I'm pretty sure a lot of the fans really want to be postive and enthusiastic about the team. They just were utterly let down during the Lions game. Even if the Skins can only eke out a win against the Bucs, I think there will be a pretty good upswing in mood.

Wins in the next three weeks would certainly be nice but no hip hip hooray until we beat a quality opponent.

At least for the time being, ANY NFL team against the Redskins should be considered a "quality opponent."

And I really don't care when they do the "hip hip hooray," just as long as it raises their spirits in the locker room.

For me, it has never, ever been about the score. I want a win where the team won because they earned it via hard work and effort, not because the other team made mistakes and we made fewer.

Show me that you can beat a quality opponent by out-playing them in the positive sense, or go play for some other team...

Another option should be added: A hip, hip, hooray when Snyder hires a compentent GM and keeps giving him lots of money to use but other than that has nothing else to do with football operations. Kind of long, just venting I guess.

+100 :thumbsup:

Archived