Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN: 10 Secret Menu Items

MattFancy

You know - Before I moved out west, I thought the same thing. I thought "There is NO way it could live up to it's hype".

the 1st time I went, I was with a bunch of LA people and I had already decided that I would take a bite,look at them, and say "Ehhhh"

Except when I had that bite - the party in my mouth gave it away. It was simply the greatest hamburger I had ever eaten.....

But I don't like their fries that much....

Hmm. Interesting.

Why is it that In-N-Out hasn't spread across the country, anyway? Seems like West Coasters alone would give them crazy business if they opened up a few places around here and New York. Like moths to a flame....

I wish there was a Sonic closer too. I could eat there all day every day!

I was without Sonic for years when I moved back north from Texas. A Sonic opened right down the road this past summer. My taste buds are happy again and friends now know what I've been talking about.

For the longest time, Subway didn't mention their Pizza Sub on the menu. But you could order it at any Subway and they knew exactly what it was. Even in Canada, eh? These days the Pizza Sub appears on the menu again in some regions, but many Subways still don't list it.

Sonic's drinks are fantastic, but their food is crap. After seeing their ads for a million years, my wife and I were very excited to finally get to try the Sonic experience in Arizona this spring. What a total disappointment that was. I'd put it slightly above McDonalds but far below Burger King. Letdown city.

Did I make a mistake by ordering a burger instead of something that would be, I dunno... tasty? Worthwhile?

Great beverages. I'd stop there again for a drink.

ok, so is that coffee grown by some local coffee producer or does it come from some other corporation that provides you with the coffee?

I get that you don't like walmart for its particular practices...but now you are including starbucks into an argument that seems to be anti big business.

I think its very possible for you to avoid corporatons if you want to but its kind of annoying when people ***** and moan about big business but you're just turning to some other big business that is not the biggest in its market

ok, so is that coffee grown by some local coffee producer or does it come from some other corporation that provides you with the coffee?

I get that you don't like walmart for its particular practices...but now you are including starbucks into an argument that seems to be anti big business.

I think its very possible for you to avoid corporatons if you want to but its kind of annoying when people ***** and moan about big business but you're just turning to some other big business that is not the biggest in its market

Uhh.. I'm not *****ing and moaning about big business.

I hate Starbucks for a different reason.

I hate Starbucks because their coffee sucks and it's way overpriced.

What's the problem with that?

Uhh.. I'm not *****ing and moaning about big business.

I hate Starbucks for a different reason.

I hate Starbucks because their coffee sucks and it's way overpriced.

What's the problem with that?

I'm with you and I've been saying this in the random thread for a while now, it's gone unnoticed, but Starbucks can go **** itself

Start a thread and I'll elaborate more

lol its your opinion...the opinion of the masses and capitalism says that its not overpriced

i mean at this point im just arguing for the sake of arguing but yeah i just dont get why anybody would be mad at something like starbucks

1) Cause it's everywhere

2) Cause it's ****

I mean when I went to Denmark 7-11 was everywhere but at least they didn't overcharge for ****

lol its your opinion...the opinion of the masses and capitalism says that its not overpriced

i mean at this point im just arguing for the sake of arguing but yeah i just dont get why anybody would be mad at something like starbucks

I'm not mad at Starbucks.

I just hate Starbucks. It's a personal preference.

You know - Before I moved out west, I thought the same thing. I thought "There is NO way it could live up to it's hype".

the 1st time I went, I was with a bunch of LA people and I had already decided that I would take a bite,look at them, and say "Ehhhh"

Except when I had that bite - the party in my mouth gave it away. It was simply the greatest hamburger I had ever eaten.....

But I don't like their fries that much....

Really? That's the only way it's good?
It's good any way that you get it.

It's amazing when you get it animal style.

That said...

I still like Five Guys better.

In N Out SUUUUUCKS! There is nothing special about it. NOTHING. Granted, I don't get it with the sauce on it. I don't like sauces. Especially on burgers. I eat it with ketchup. No crazy thousand island nastiness.

Five Guys is 50000000000000000000000 times better than In-N-Out.

Archived