Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins fan selling his NFL loyalty to the highest bidder (ebay)

21MadFan

HAHA. This is some great stuff. You will never find me doing this. I can't just switch off what team I was born and raised to love, no matter how bad they are.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120474346123#ht_500wt_1169

After years of constantly being subjected to disappointment, bad decisions, bad draft picks,bad contracts, overpriced tickets and overall Mediocrity, I am deciding to sell my loyalty to the Washington Redskins for the rest of the 2009- 2010 NFL season. I will sell my "fan-ship" and support any of 30 teams.. Notice, I didn't say 31, because, I under no circumstances will I EVER root for the Dallas Cowboys.The Winning Bidder will get my undivided, unwavering support for their team for the rest of the season. SInce I have the Direct TV NFL Superfan Package, I will watch my new team's games and will cheer wholeheartedly for victory on sundays, even if it mean against my beloved redskins.. I will also support by purchasing the teams merchandise, including, but not limited to Jerseys, hats, flags and other team apparel. I will take pictures of myself in my new teams gear and send them to the winning big. Happy Bidding and good luck

Hysterical.

Hopefully this makes its way to Dan.

"There is a sucker born every minute" This is on Dan's desk at his office, he knows that next year some other idiot fan will buy season tickets becauase he brought Joe Montanat out of retirement and gave him a $200 mil contract.

Archived