concern about Carlos Rogers

Lar0n Landry

Should Zorn be Fired?  

188 members have voted

1. 1. Should Zorn be Fired?

• Yes, can him now, at some point soon.
    • Yes, at the end of the season.
    • No, keep him.

coming into this game i thought Carlos Rogers was one of the better cover corners in the NFC east if not the entire NFL. but after seeing him get abused by not only Calvin Johsnon but Antonio Bryant as well i am not so sure.

was this just a fluke game for him or are is his coverage skills not as polished as some may have though?

Its blache, he's just not using the players right. The redskins have a good defense but blache thinks playing the CBs off the WR on 3rd down will work :doh:

The lions don't have the players that the redskins have and they basically murdered us.

coming into this game i thought Carlos Rogers was one of the better cover corners in the NFC east if not the entire NFL. but after seeing him get abused by not only Calvin Johsnon but Antonio Bryant as well i am not so sure.

was this just a fluke game for him or are is his coverage skills not as polished as some may have though?

Don't worry about it he won't be on the team next year anyway.

I've heard people praise him to which I just understand. I watch him EVERY week blow coverage, let his guy get open for critical 3rd down to 1st down coverage.

If he's so good, why does he almost always play off the WR? He seldom plays bump and run coverage. I can't count how many whiffed tackles he has along with Hall, as if they don't want to get hurt or something...pathetic!

Right now this season, Rogers and Hall are the two worst DB's in the league.

No he's one of our many problems.
Care to explain how? Or is this just general "sky is falling" nonsense?
I've heard people praise him to which I just understand. I watch him EVERY week blow coverage, let his guy get open for critical 3rd down to 1st down coverage.

If he's so good, why does he almost always play off the WR? He seldom plays bump and run coverage. I can't count how many whiffed tackles he has along with Hall, as if they don't want to get hurt or something...pathetic!

Right now this season, Rogers and Hall are the two worst DB's in the league.

Yeah, because he chooses to play with that cushion. Despite the fact that's he our most physical corner. He's just a CB, he's not the defensive coordinator as well.

It's pretty clear you don't really watch the games that closely, and by your last statement, you don't know much about other teams in the NFL.

Its blache, he's just not using the players right. The redskins have a good defense but blache thinks playing the CBs off the WR on 3rd down will work :doh:

The lions don't have the players that the redskins have and they basically murdered us.

We get outcoached every week.

We get outcoached every week.

We also get out managed every year, leaving us with poor coaches, little depth and a bunch of individuals for players who have no accountability.

I think Hall is a bigger concern than Rogers considering the contract he just signed. Hall has never been as good as his hype.

Like nearly every player on this roster, Rogers is basically overrated. At least he's not as overrated as Hall though.

Archived