Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Watching Cutler and Sanchez

NoVaSkins21

];6813153']They both look fantastic, but I doubt either one of them would have been used to the best of their abilities here regardless.[/quote

This.

I don't feel any envy or "what could have been" watching those guys, because I honestly know in my heart that Sanchez would be sucking for us if he was here, and Cutler would have been benched already for starting a fight with Devin Thomas and flicking off the fans.

];6813153']They both look fantastic' date=' but I doubt either one of them would have been used to the best of their abilities here regardless.[/quote']

This.

I don't feel any envy or "what could have been" watching those guys, because I honestly know in my heart that Sanchez would be sucking for us if he was here, and Cutler would have been benched already for starting a fight with Devin Thomas and flicking off the fans.

Apparently it doesnt take 4 years to learn a new system, and it doesn't take a bunch of all-pro receivers to win.

No it takes a good offensive line and a good play caller. Two things we don't have. Cutler wouldn't do anything on this team and you as a Skins fan should know that.

They did try but:

1. The Jets didn't want to trade

2. They didn't have enough ammunition to trade.

Why didn't they have enough ammunition. Wait I forgot we traded all our picks away for players like Taylor. Maybe the big picture here is our front office. Not the starting QB people.

Archived