Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN and NFLNet pundits picking the Lions to beat us

SkinsGuru

One thing that struck me in this video is that it seemed as if Zorn had to coddle Jason quite a bit. (comforting) Even when the players ****ed up, you didn't see JC with fire going off on players like this guy. JC should have been in Montgomery's face about that play.

http://ballhype.com/video/peyton_manning_goes_insane/

This is the type of fire he needs. You have to command the respect of your fellow compadres.

I saw a lot more fire from JC at the game Sunday than ever before. He was jawing in the huddle and slapping guys helmets. On one pass play to Cooley where he got hit and the ball went out of bounds, he was chewing Heyer's ear off.

I hope the team is paying attention and plays pissed off on Sunday. First it was Mike Martz and Marshall Faulk on NFL Network, and just now on SportsCenter Herm Edwards also picked the Lions to upset the Redskins on Sunday.

Nah! This team has no passion or pride...

It's reflected in the comments made by Cooley, Portis, and Henson.

So Detroit's lost 19 straight regular season games, and their being picked to win Sunday huh?

That in it's self shows exactly what we are and how far we've fallen. :( (Outside of the blind homerism amongst some of our number. :doh:).

Here's hoping for a win, (though doubtless they'll put us through it by keeping it real close until the gun), but I wouldn't at all be surprised to see it go the other way. :(

Hail.

just now on SportsCenter Herm Edwards also picked the Lions to upset the Redskins on Sunday.

It's because he knows. You Play TO Win The Game!!!

We don't do that.

But come on. We don't lose to the Lions. Even I didn't pick them to beat us and Campbell always has a good game against them too.

Redskins 27 Lions 10.

If I am wrong and Edwards is right then fire Zorn on the spot and hire Edwards. :chair:

A note for Assassin21--you want the Skins to come out with "guns blazing?" What guns are you talking about--3 more field goals? Not sure the Skins can deliver 3 field goals on the road. You better hope for a 3-0 win.

Detroit is gong to end its losing streak this Sunday, and this board will go off the wall.

U sound pretty confident with ur position on this....wouldnt happen 2b a gambler would u??

I'm telling everyone this again, the silver lining of the forth coming loss to Lions is that Jim Zorn will no longer be employed the Washington Redskins come the following Sunday, and Jason Campbell will be gone after this season.

Well I sure as hell didnt sit around for 9 months waiting patiently for this moment only to concede defeat before the game was even played. The story of the 2009 Washington Redskins has not been written yet.

:point2sky

As poor as our offense has been playing, the Lions have a great chance of beating our azz good. They can put points on the board, something we haven't done since Campbell has taken over the offense. We will be the laughing stock of the entire league if we let them beat us.

We have to start turning these field goals into touchdowns, or we will be out of the playoffs by week 11. This team has too much talent and too many weapons for Jim Zorn to keep chained and held back. It's time for coach Zorn to grow a pair and start attacking defenses downfield. Open up your offense and beat the sh*t out of everyone in our way to Super Bowl 44!!!

I hate games like this. We play down to bad teams, up to decent teams, down to moderate teams, and down to great teams.

Detroit is just the kind of team (O and what dallas???) that we let beat us.

Since Mr. Cooke sold the team, we have not dominated anything.

Nothing.

It is sad.

HTTR:logo:

Agreed. We get scrappy with the good teams but come up short. Then kinda plod along against lesser opponents until one key turnover puts the game in jeopardy.

it's so 'effin sad to see how far our great franchise has fallen.

barely eek out a win against perhaps the worst team in the league (at home no less) and zero touchdowns.

now the only team to ever go 0-16 in NFL history (currently riding a 20 game losing streak and has lost 26 out of 27 last regular season games) -- people are picking them to break the streak against us.

this team is a joke. please wake me from my nightmare.

it's so 'effin sad to see how far our great franchise has fallen.

barely eek out a win against perhaps the worst team in the league (at home no less) and zero touchdowns.

now the only team to ever go 0-16 in NFL history (currently riding a 20 game losing streak and has lost 26 out of 27 last regular season games) -- people are picking them to break the streak against us.

this team is a joke. please wake me from my nightmare.

Will be this be the message I see if the Skins lose on Sunday and try to access Extremeskins afterwards

"SERVER IS TOO BUSY"

Haven't you guys been watching Redskins football for the last decade? We are not going to lose to the Lions.

We own the Lions, and will beat them. Then we will beat the Buccaneers and upset the Panthers on the road after everyone picks us to lose. Then the team will come home to play the lowly Chiefs and all the experts will pick us to win by 10+ points and every fan will be brimming with confidence after our 4-1 start. FedEx will be rockin when the team steps onto the field and those boos we heard on Sunday will be replaced by thunderous applause for our gridiron heroes.

Then we will lose to the Chiefs in an ugly, low scoring game and once again everything will be the way it is now.

Duh.

All talk, no walk.

Stafford will expose the secondary(Dhall, Landry). They've been spared so far because Manning and Bulger don't take stupid chances and risk getting burned too often. Stafford is a rookie learning the ropes and will chuck it wherever he sees fit, even though he's been burned for it so far.

They are 0-18 since the start of last season. Destiny calls that they be the complement to the Pats and thus destroy the Redskins.

They are wise for picking this. It is inevitable....

No .
Not happening except for Haynesworth, although Schwartz knows Al as well as anyone.
There needs to be an 0-18 team that goes 1-18 to complement the Pats 18-1 record in the historybooks.

Yeah, about this thread...

Archived