Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN and NFLNet pundits picking the Lions to beat us

SkinsGuru

Would have suprised me before the Rams game

Now, with the very limited view they have of us (stat sheets, and final score) I can't say it's a horrible pick. We couldn't score an offensive TD at home against a defense which is far inferior to Detroit's. Now we're on the road. I think we will win handily, but I also thought that last week, so.....

all i know is that your response was a smug "the Rams scored their first TD on the Redskins". You made it sound like a crime that the Skins actually gave up a score to the lowly Rams. At least thats the way you made it sound.

Sorry if it was misinterpreted but it sure came off that way.

Its cool. someone said the lions don't score on us and i was just stating the fact that the only scoreless team in the nfl found a way to get into the endzone so the lions have just as good of a chance if not better.

Herm, why don't you go run another franchise into the ground. Martz, why don't you go take your offense to the UFL.

Redskins, shut these fools up on Sunday!

It's a sad day in Redskins football lore when we have to go through all of this drama from the media, the fans, the players and I'm sure the coaches just to get this team fired up to win one stinkin' game against a sorry outfit like Detroit. Very sad in my opinion.

It's a sad day in Redskins football lore when we have to go through all of this drama from the media, the fans, the players and I'm sure the coaches just to get this team fired up to win one stinkin' game against a sorry outfit like Detroit. Very sad in my opinion.

Who the hell said we HAVE to go through all this "drama" in order to beat the Lions?

Well, its kind of depressing to see that almost all of the Lions' fanbase has confidence in their team to win this Sunday, when last year when we faced them, only about half of them expected to win. I mean, when they are calling into the LaVar Arrington show saying they're confident in winning, chances are, this game isn't something to ignore. This team better play its heart out. Especially since this is the first possible win for the Lions in quite a few weeks due to a rough schedule.

In order to play your heart out, you have to care and you have to have heart. This group of Redskins has neither. Lions win and the mushroom cloud will be spotted over D.C. by sunday night.

I hate games like this. We play down to bad teams, up to decent teams, down to moderate teams, and down to great teams.

Detroit is just the kind of team (O and what dallas???) that we let beat us.

Since Mr. Cooke sold the team, we have not dominated anything.

Nothing.

It is sad.

HTTR:logo:

One thing that struck me in this video is that it seemed as if Zorn had to coddle Jason quite a bit. (comforting) Even when the players ****ed up, you didn't see JC with fire going off on players like this guy. JC should have been in Montgomery's face about that play.

http://ballhype.com/video/peyton_manning_goes_insane/

This is the type of fire he needs. You have to command the respect of your fellow compadres.

I don't know why it would be considered an "upset" pick. As bad as they were last year, they still hung with some pretty decent teams. They have definitely improved and are bound to start winning games at some point. The Skins just need to take care of business.

Some of the 2008 opponents and score:

Atlanta 31-24

Chicago 27-23

Carolina 31-22

Texans 28-21

Minnesota 20-16

Indianapolis 31-21

One thing that struck me in this video is that it seemed as if Zorn had to coddle Jason quite a bit. (comforting) Even when the players ****ed up, you didn't see JC with fire going off on players like this guy. JC should have been in Montgomery's face about that play.

This is the type of fire he needs. You have to command the respect of your fellow compadres.

Peyton just got punked by his o-line and told to 'GO SIT DOWN' by what looked like a tackle. That's embarrassing, not really something to emulate

Campbell never seems to get mad. He is a wimpy pansy. Zorn saves his fire for Sonny J.

Archived