Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN and NFLNet pundits picking the Lions to beat us

SkinsGuru

I hope the team is paying attention and plays pissed off on Sunday. First it was Mike Martz and Marshall Faulk on NFL Network, and just now on SportsCenter Herm Edwards also picked the Lions to upset the Redskins on Sunday.

Herm, why don't you go run another franchise into the ground. Martz, why don't you go take your offense to the UFL.

Redskins, shut these fools up on Sunday!

Good, I never thought the Skins would have the "us against the world" mentality against the Lions, but I'm loving the build-up to the game this week. The media has no faith, some of the fans have no faith, and the Skins players are PISSED. Could be a perfect storm in the making to whoop some Lion ass.

I saw this on ESPN. Herm Edwards UPSET picks of the week. Saying that if its close at halftime the Lions can beat the Redskins.

The Skins fans need to stop bad mouthing Edwards. He has done the Skins a huge favor because this is tremendous bulletin board material and the players, regardless of what they say, will be fired up about something like a former player and coach publically saying that an 0-19 team will crush the Redskins.

Good, I never thought the Skins would have the "us against the world" mentality against the Lions, but I'm loving the build-up to the game this week. The media has no faith, some of the fans have no faith, and the Skins players are PISSED. Could be a perfect storm in the making to whoop some Lion ass.

I would love to see us playing with a pissed off type of attitude. I want to see Sellers/Portis running over anybody in their path. Landry actually laying a player out. Haynesworth bullying whoever on their line.

Rightly so, I can see them doing that - we could only beat the Rams by 2 points..what makes them think that the Lions can't beat us @ THEIR own home..we haven't shown anything to prove them wrong

Also my view, we havent shown enough to prove we can beat the lions. I am confident we will win but the lions do put up points, and that scares me.

Archived