Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN and NFLNet pundits picking the Lions to beat us

SkinsGuru

Rams got their first TD on us.

You are silly.

so...you think we should shut out every team we play?

The Skins gave up exactly ONE single score on a 3rd down play no less.

Or do you think the Rams will not score any more TD's this season?

You need to buy that book FOOTBALL 101 and read it from cover to cover before speaking.

You are silly.

so...you think we should shut out every team we play?

The Skins gave up exactly ONE single score on a 3rd down play no less.

Or do you think the Rams will not score any more TD's this season?

You need to buy that book FOOTBALL 101 and read it from cover to cover before speaking.

Coughing up a TD and nearing giving a second one away to a team that was shutout the week prior --I believe the ONLY team shut out-- is embarassing.

Coughing up a TD and nearing giving a second one away to a team that was shutout the week prior --I believe the ONLY team shut out-- is embarassing.

I;m sorry. I wasn't paying attention. How many scores did the Redskins defense give up last week?

Matter of fact, how many TD's have the Redskins defense given up against the Giants and the Rams in 2 weeks?

Why are you even on here? Do you root for the team? Since you think the season is already over, why don't you move on with something else and rejoin us next august?

Oh no, I had this team 14-2 in the preaseason and still think it's a 10-12 win team. Detroit is gonna can them this week though. Calvin Johnson can turn a 3rd and long into a TD and Stafford will chuck it with reckless abandon.

I;m sorry. I wasn't paying attention. How many scores did the Redskins defense give up last week?

Matter of fact, how many TD's have the Redskins defense given up against the Giants and the Rams in 2 weeks?

25:00 minutes of TOP for the Rams helped them out.

They are one of the most unreliable Ds ever when the opposing team's ToP is 30:00 or higher. They helped with that number by getting gassed in the first drive of the Giants game. Watch, Kevin Smith will run all over them in a 5:00+ 4th quarter drive.

Also my view, we havent shown enough to prove we can beat the lions. I am confident we will win but the lions do put up points, and that scares me.

Have you taken a look HOW they have scored points? Either on special teams or getting turnovers. They haven't shown much on offense. In my view, the Lions have shown far less.

I really wonder if the people making these picks have actually watched these teams play.

I hope the team is paying attention and plays pissed off on Sunday. First it was Mike Martz and Marshall Faulk on NFL Network, and just now on SportsCenter Herm Edwards also picked the Lions to upset the Redskins on Sunday.

They are in the Sports Entertainment business....If the Lions win can you imgaine the story lines....they would kill us in the media...bad for us but GOOD for RATINGS....

Won't happen though

Skins 34

Lions 13

Lions willl be lucky to get 2 scores. 10 points.

unfortunately, that might be enough for them to win

They are in the Sports Entertainment business....If the Lions win can you imgaine the story lines....they would kill us in the media...bad for us but GOOD for RATINGS....

Won't happen though

Skins 34

Lions 13

skins dont blow anyone out anymore.

skins will win another ugly & frustrating game

13-10

A note for Assassin21--you want the Skins to come out with "guns blazing?" What guns are you talking about--3 more field goals? Not sure the Skins can deliver 3 field goals on the road. You better hope for a 3-0 win.

Detroit is gong to end its losing streak this Sunday, and this board will go off the wall.

Whatever. The Lions are the sexy pick this week, I expect everyone to pick them. If you ask me, until they prove otherwise they are still bottom feeders who always find a way to lose.

The Washington Redskins own the Detroit Lions. That is a fact. I don't care how good or how bad they are in any given year, they are the one team that never scares me.

You know how Popeyes is the official chicken of the Washington Redskins? Well, the Detroit Lions are the official punching bag of the Washington Redskins.

Skip Bayless picked us to win. He said in spite of our low scoring, we still moved the ball well. He thinks we'll take care of business. To be honest, I was feeling we might lose, but now I'm thinking we're going to handle the Lions. Why I feel more confident now is that I think the players are going to be fired up to prove a point this Sunday.

It kind of reminds me when some pundits thought the Skins might be the team to beat the Patriots the year they almost went undefeated. I recall some saying we were a dangerous game. Well, the Patriots totally destroyed us. I'm not saying the Skins are going to destroy the Lions, but I think we'll get it done.

Archived