Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Missing in Action

FuriousD

1: The endzone. This is about as bad as it gets. No excuses! Plenty of blame to go around here and it's high time Zorn takes a long hard look at himself in the mirror and figures out how to get Kelly, Thomas and Davis involved.

2: Redzone offense. Anemic. No other way to put it and some of it stems from the O-Line but the playcalling was questionable ... again!

3: The long ball. A couple of atempts and a couple of poorly thrown balls by Campbell. This offense has ZERO quick strike ability which means they have to rely on grinding the ball down the field and into the endzone and obviously that doesn't work so......

4: Moss. Where has the playmaker gone? One 21 yarder, a couple of minor scuffles and a huge fumble. Where for art thou, Santana???

5: Thomas and Davis. Both were on the field, sure but where are the catches? Kelly showed up but not these guys. Disappointing, especially by Thomas.

6: Landry. Watched him taking bad angles again and missing key tackles. Thank God we ONLY played the Rams today. Landry has a lot to prove and is not playing well to start the year.

7: Jim Zorn's head. I am officially not backing Zorn anymore. I'm done. The playcalling, bad judgement (sweep to the left on 4th & 1). His team has NO fire, none at all. No spark.

:helmet:

• 10 months later...

Ahem.

What the ??? You guys and some of these random bumps I mean no offense z0eboy and to the OP,but the thread only had 2 responses in the first place. Nearly a year ago.

Okay. Maybe I just need more coffee or something.

(Sad disclaimer: The above was as a fellow member and not a mod).

I wanted to show his accuracy... thats how lame it was zorn era

???

So you should have bumped it after the season :ols: Not now.

And there were so many threads on these topics, you wonder why this one only got approximately.....**** for a response? And you bump this one.

Weird choice haha.

Damn, you got jumped on. Maybe a counter to the OP's 7 points showing why the new guys are doing it differently and right based on the Buffalo game would have gone over better. That would be kind of cool actually!

u stole my thunder...

Archived