Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT the giants want Marshall

redskin301

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Its a PFT article so don't hold your breath.....

But if that happened it would be pretty scary

+1

I just don't see how the Broncos can get rid of him after letting Cutler force a trade, you would see a stampede of talented players trying to talk themselves out of Denver. Sad to see, it's a great football town....

When I see rumors like this on the internet, I post them too. These are message boards and that is what it is for despite the people who think they can criticize others for posting what they've seen or heard. I don't really care about those people. But, I also shoot down these rumors when I have evidence to the contrary. Here ya go:

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2009/09/plane_with_ny_giants_logo_in_d.html

Huh... apparently there are situations on ES where you can use the words "wood" and "suck" back-to-back and not get in trouble. :silly:

Seriously though, dammit man. Keep that guy out of the NFC East. Dallas, Philly, and NY would all be much, much better with him. All are currently lacking a big receiver threat. NY would be the most dangerous though, imo. This sucks.

It's bull. The Giants are going into the season with the young WR group they already have. Of course there will be growing pains but not nearly the pain of dealing with a Marshall type player.

The kids the Giants have seem to be pretty good so far.

Its a PFT article so don't hold your breath.....

But if that happened it would be pretty scary

Scary for who?

If BM (hehe...bowel movement) can't stay out of trouble a mile above the rest of the world,

What makes anyone think he could exist, let alone thrive, in a city and atmosphere like New York.

If this happened, the over/under for him getting suspended for life is 12 minutes.

I take the under.

It's bull. The Giants are going into the season with the young WR group they already have. Of course there will be growing pains but not nearly the pain of dealing with a Marshall type player.

The kids the Giants have seem to be pretty good so far.

As a hated Giants fan, I agree, and am looking forward to this season. We have some potential deep threats, only if they can keep their hands on the ball that is :whoknows:

Archived