Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cp goes on John Riggins

21forlyfe

surprised nobody has linked the twitter comments yet.

isnt it funny how the media hates on the only guys that produces for us year in and year out? dont bash the other guys who might do well this year, lets bash the guy whos consistently in the top 5 for runningbacks, thats a much better idea! :doh:

Whos Twitter was this posted on?

You can't hate on Portis, he's our entire offense.

riggins is an ass. theres no reason to constantly bash portis like he does, unless hes just upset that portis is gonna break all his records. b mitch is the same way, all they do is dog the guy, and make excuses for everyone else on the team. imagine how thats gotta feel. the one guy who produces year in and year out and gives 110% of his body on that field, doing whatever is asked of him, and he gets crapped on all day long.

and because riggo is a legend everyone is gonna hate on portis. complete nonsense. but its ok for riggo to constantly slam our best player into the ground.

Here's your twitter updates!

dcsportsbog--CP on Riggo:"For him to be a legend and to hate as much as he hate, to be upset that I'm no his tracks or for all the comments..."

dcsportsbog--CP:"He was a great running back, but think of who else was around...Not hard to be a great running back when you have all that talent."

Yeah I like Riggins for what he's done for the team, hell he's the main reason we got our first SB win, but I agree he bashes on Portis too much. I guess like Caretaker said, he might be upset cause he's about to break his record either this season or definitely next, but that's no reason to hate him.

I don't know what Riggins deal is, but hey I guess it's part of the game, IDK.

just because I said his name doesn't mean I want this thread to be something else.

i was reading between the lines on that guys post.

that portis is our best offensive player and weve been leaning on him for 5 years to carry this offense?

that has nothing to do with campbell. you should stop trying to read between the lines.

CP is right Oline carried the team, same reason people need to open their eyes when JC is getting pressured like crazy. We won 3 Superbowls with an Oline that could protect the QB, no matter who it was. If we could pass protect even on the average level, we'd be in the playoffs.

that has nothing to do with campbell. you should stop trying to read between the lines.

You forget where you are?

CP is right Oline carried the team, same reason people need to open their eyes when JC is getting pressured like crazy. We won 3 Superbowls with an Oline that could protect the QB, no matter who it was. If we could pass protect even on the average level, we'd be in the playoffs.

How bad do you want to turn this into a JC bash thread?

that portis is our best offensive player and weve been leaning on him for 5 years to carry this offense?

Bingo. We now return you to your regularly scheduled semi-annual verbal slugfest between Riggo and C.P..

why would I want this thread to become a bash JC thread? you know where I stand on the situation.

he didn't say CP is our best offensive player, you said that and I didn't jump all over you.

he said CP is our entire offense and that just isn't true. regardless, i have nothing but love for clinton.

Archived