Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's just go on the record about the pukes, shall we?

tr1

I can spot 'naturally cynical' posters....they tend to say something positive about their team every so often...not the constant drum beat of negative posts. And I have no problem with cynical posters.

Everyone gets frustrated with their team at times...but, when they can't say ANYTHING positive about 'their' team, that's when I look at post histories...it's the only way to judge a 'fan.'

I think sock puppets are the lowest form of life on this planet.

But, hey, that's just me.

See...

There you go again.

hey tr1,

this is a great thread, but despite the title you gave this thread, you haven't really gone on record with predicting dallas' wins/losses this year. I see them going 10-6 and securing a wild card. What do you think?

7-9

You should try watching some puke games...you'd know better than to post nonsense like this.

http://ballhype.com/video/philadelphia_eagles_44_vs_dallas_cowboys_6_hightlights/

I didn't happen to see ANY talent on EITHER side of the ball.

youre unbelievable dude.

youre right, demarcus ware has no talent. neither does Romo sits to pee, or marion barber, or felix jones, or roy williams, or terrence newman.

theyre going 11-5 barring no major injuries.

youre unbelievable dude.

youre right, demarcus ware has no talent. neither does Romo sits to pee, or marion barber, or felix jones, or roy williams, or terrence newman.

theyre going 11-5 barring no major injuries.

Lookie everybody, I've got a new groupie!

BTW, thanks for lowering yourself to post in the ATN.

i was waiting for you to tell me more about how a guy with 20 sacks has no talent.

:rotflmao:

Am I nestled right up there under your cortex?

First, let me say that I'm not surprised you'd be a puke booster, but, that being said, welcome to the ATN.

I hope no one hurts your feelings.

And, I suspect you'll have plenty of puke posters on your side.

Again, welcome!

BTW, did you happen to look at that clip of Philly drubbing the pukes in the pukes' biggest, most important game of the year? They had all of their starters and needed that one game to make the playoffs.

They were pathetic...and they have less talent on their team this year.

Should be fun.

:rotflmao:

Am I nestled right up there under your cortex?

First, let me say that I'm not surprised you'd be a puke booster, but, that being said, welcome to the ATN.

I hope no one hurts your feelings.

And, I suspect you'll have plenty of puke posters on your side.

Again, welcome!

BTW, did you happen to look at that clip of Philly drubbing the pukes in the pukes' biggest, most important game of the year? They had all of their starters and needed that one game to make the playoffs.

They were pathetic...and they have less talent on their team this year.

Should be fun.

i hate the cowboys, but im not stupid enough to ignore that they have talent. i hate the eagles, but im not stupid enough to think brian westbrook sucks. i LOATHE the patriots but im not stupid enough to think tom brady sucks. you clearly aren't that intelligent.

pathetic huh? try watching our bengals game from last year, you know the one, where campbell choked and sealed our fate of not making the playoffs. we'd have been in over philly.

i hate the cowboys, but im not stupid enough to ignore that they have talent. i hate the eagles, but im not stupid enough to think brian westbrook sucks. i LOATHE the patriots but im not stupid enough to think tom brady sucks. you clearly aren't that intelligent.

pathetic huh? try watching our bengals game from last year, you know the one, where campbell choked and sealed our fate of not making the playoffs. we'd have been in over philly.

First of all, I'm not questioning your fan allegiance. I think it's pretty obvious.

Second, you're in the ATN. We don't like threads being hijacked to bash the Skins. Look at the thread title. Does it mention the Skins?

Stop breaking the rules.

You didn't look at that clip, did you? Oh, well...

First of all, I'm not questioning your fan allegiance. I think it's pretty obvious.

Second, you're in the ATN. We don't like threads being hijacked to bash the Skins. Look at the thread title. Does it mention the Skins?

Stop breaking the rules.

apologies, no campbell talk.

back to the point, the cowboys choke, its no secret. but to say they lack talent is an asinine comment.

and i watched that whole game, the cowboys were dreadful. one game does not make a team.

apologies, no campbell talk.

Accepted.

back to the point, the cowboys choke, its no secret. but to say they lack talent is an asinine comment.

I never said they lacked talent. Don't put words in my mouth.

and i watched that whole game, the cowboys were dreadful. one game does not make a team.

It was more than one game. For someone with football intelligence to say differently is, well, out of character.

If you know what I mean.

You should try watching some puke games...you'd know better than to post nonsense like this.

http://ballhype.com/video/philadelphia_eagles_44_vs_dallas_cowboys_6_hightlights/

I didn't happen to see ANY talent on EITHER side of the ball.

I never said they lacked talent. Don't put words in my mouth.

so you didnt see any talent, but you never said they lacked talent?

so you didnt see any talent, but you never said they lacked talent?

Again, you're wrong. Don't put words in my mouth.

Perhaps if you ever read my threads, you'd know what I'm alluding to.

Hey, I know I'm pretty popular on puke boards (someone told me that, btw, I don't visit any of them,) but I'm thinking you're pretty popular there, too!

Do you visit puke boards?

do any of you also realize that Romo sits to pee was out for 4 games last year?? they were 8-5 when Romo sits to pee started, and 1-2 when he didnt. if Romo sits to pee plays the whole year, that team is 10-6 at the very minimum. 11-5 most likely.

Wow weeee....that's some awesome deducing, there.

Romordinary, the turnover-boy, missed four games where he could have fumbled or thrown an untimely INT...yes, that really hurt the pukes.

Oh, and he missed games because of a pinky injury that Jerruh thought he could play through.

That's some kind of leader I'd want on my football team.

:rolleyes:

whats this mean exactly TR1? Are we who post in the ATN lower then something or not up to some standard? Just not sure what you mean by "lowering yourself to post in the ATN"?

just asking........

It was just sarcasm. The mantra in the Stadium is that some don't want to mingle with the riff-raff here.

No offense to you TRPB.

I love you.

Archived