Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's just go on the record about the pukes, shall we?

tr1

so did TR1 predict the cowboys would go 13-3 two years ago and win the division?

Probably not lol...but I do think he kept to his prediction of a December melt down and another one-and-done in the playoffs, even as the Cowboys were 12-1 and burning up the NFC....and if so, probably got ridiculed for it.

He also predicted Dallas would go 9-7 and miss the playoffs at the beginning of last season...got ridiculed for it.

He also predicted that the scoreboard in Dallas' new stadium might be too low...got ridiculed for it.

And probably at least a few more than I've missed out on lol...tr1 is an instigator who ends up being right more times than people want to remember.

so did TR1 predict the cowboys would go 13-3 two years ago and win the division?

No, of course not.

But he has called them chokers in the past seasons, and said they wouldn't make the SB.

Considering only 2 do, 30 out of 32 isn't really going out on a limb.

on record the Skins have one of the top 3 Defensive units in the NFL......with a real chance at #1 overall....scary good Defense...and As an Orakpo follower, a real stud of a rookie who will most likely be good for 12-14 sacks as a rookie and in my opinion will be Def. ROY!

And to boot you have one of the best LT's in the league and a top 5 RB that has zero holes in his game, can run, catch and block......goofy as hell but a damn good player....cooley is the 2nd best TE in the NFC.

I can say things good about the skins as much as i do hate them on game day, its called being objective and honest...i love the game TR1... LOVE THE GAME!!!!

Now with all that talent the skins should be atleast be 11-5, lets see how it plays out wiht ole #17 on the field shall we?

"Ol' #17" better pick up his damn game lol :mad:

No, of course not.

But he has called them chokers in the past seasons, and said they wouldn't make the SB.

Considering only 2 do, 30 out of 32 isn't really going out on a limb.

No, he said they wouldn't win a playoff game...NOT that they wouldn't make the Super Bowl. Seriously, McD, if you're gonna argue against tr1's proclamations, at least make sure they are things he actually said lol. You're batting about .1000 on getting things wrong so far :thumbsup:

Seems to be alot of butt kissing going on when it comes to Tr1. man-up boys!!!

It is not butt kissing, what they are saying is true. The past couple of years TR1's seemingly ludicrous projections when in comes to the Cowboys plays out. True to form when all is said and done and this and other threads are bumped we find a lot of what he said did come to pass and most Cowboy fans are ghost by that time. Now I didn't look at your join date but I am assuming, by your 49 posts and the number of your posts on the ATN in the past week or so, that you are relatively new here.

But what they are saying about TR1 is pretty accurate.

No, he said they wouldn't win a playoff game...NOT that they wouldn't make the Super Bowl. Seriously, McD, if you're gonna argue against tr1's proclamations, at least make sure they are things he actually said lol. You're batting about .1000 on getting things wrong so far :thumbsup:

This, coming from the prophet that says Zorn is a proven coach, and JC should have been drafted even higher than he was? Like a top 5 pick?:hysterical:

Silence is golden at times.

This, coming from the prophet that says Zorn is a proven coach, and JC should have been drafted even higher than he was? Like a top 5 pick?:hysterical:

Man, you just can't help changing the subject, can you.

Just own up...you HATE the Skins.

It's okay, just come clean.

We'll get you through this, man.

You appear to be the ONLY person on that thread who didn't bother reading why I said those things lol...which wouldn't surprise me in the least. You rarely pay attention to what's being said...and I love setting traps for the likes of you. :yes:

You appear to be the ONLY person on that thread who didn't bother reading why I said those things lol...which wouldn't surprise me in the least. You rarely pay attention to what's being said...and I love setting traps for the likes of you. :yes:

Folks with big egos, as evidenced in McD5's user CP, rarely listen or try to understand others' positions.

I'm still waiting for him to say ANYTHING positive about the Skins.

I must be misinformed about the meaning of 'fan.'

Folks with big egos, as evidenced in McD5's user CP, rarely listen or try to understand others' positions.

I'm still waiting for him to say ANYTHING positive about the Skins.

I must be misinformed about the meaning of 'fan.'

Positives?

Let's see.....it was pretty easy to know they had no chance of doing anything over the last five years.

And, they didn't. Mainly due to the stupidity of building an offense around Portis, and an FO that didn't value lines.

This year......they look the best they have in the last ten. Haynesworth is already the best player we have had in ten years, and he hasn't even played yet.

Offensive line will be beaten up by game 8, and hopefully a new qb in by game 5.

Depending on how quickly they pull JC, the Skins can make the playoffs.

And, if they don't run Portis 2 million times, they can even advance into the second round.

How is that? Pretty realistic.

Positives?

Let's see.....it was pretty easy to know they had no chance of doing anything over the last five years.

And, they didn't. Mainly due to the stupidity of building an offense around Portis, and an FO that didn't value lines.

This year......they look the best they have in the last ten. Haynesworth is already the best player we have had in ten years, and he hasn't even played yet.

Offensive line will be beaten up by game 8, and hopefully a new qb in by game 5.

And, if they don't run Portis 2 million times, they can even advance into the second round.

Anyone here see the irony in this post?

Positives?

Was this your attempt at being positive? lol :rotflmao:

Archived