Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's just go on the record about the pukes, shall we?

tr1

Wow weeee....that's some awesome deducing, there.

Romordinary, the turnover-boy, missed four games where he could have fumbled or thrown an untimely INT...yes, that really hurt the pukes.

Oh, and he missed games because of a pinky injury that Jerruh thought he could play through.

That's some kind of leader I'd want on my football team.

:rolleyes:

Or he could of missed four games where he could have thrown 3 or 4 TDS and 300+ yards and willed his team to victory.. it goes both ways bud.

Or he could of missed four games where he could have thrown 3 or 4 TDS and 300+ yards and willed his team to victory.. it goes both ways bud.

Not likely.

You know he'd have screwed it up, given half a chance.

He's Romordinary.

so you didnt see any talent, but you never said they lacked talent?

tr1 used to call the top pass rusher in the league, Demarcus Where.

Now, after last season....not so much.

If you are looking for rationality or objectivity, you are reading the wrong OP.

Now, if you want to see a nonstop train wreck, you are in the right place.

If you are looking for rationality or objectivity, you are reading the wrong OP.

Wrong again, McD5. I never stopped calling him Where. Ask somebody...or, hey, try reading my posts.

:rotflmao:

There's an excellent thread about Where you might look up...let's not go off on that tangent here, shall we.

No need for hijacking.

Tr1 is nothing more than a plant put here to aggravate cowboys fans. He rarely post in the stadium because of his lack of knowledge about his own team.

Wrong, bobbee1011.

I post plenty in the Stadium.

Groupies should try to stay more informed on their fixation.

I'll try to help you out from now on.

Okay?

Not likely.

You know he'd have screwed it up, given half a chance.

He's Romordinary.

it was early in the season so more likely that then what you had stated.........

It kills you that Romo sits to pee is that much better then Ramsey...err Quinthy.....errrr Jason Campbell! huh?

I kid i kid!!!! love you too TR1.......

Tr1 is nothing more than a plant put here to aggravate cowboys fans. He rarely post in the stadium because of his lack of knowledge about his own team.

lol, im starting to figure this out ever so quickly.

Wrong, bobbee1011.

I post plenty in the Stadium.

Groupies should try to stay more informed on their fixation.

I'll try to help you out from now on.

Okay?

Kind of ironic someone that started this thread posting nothing but baseless garbage is telling someone to stay more informed...

Did you knowingly post factless info or just not get "informed"

it was early in the season so more likely that then what you had stated.........

It kills you that Romo sits to pee is that much better then Ramsey...err Quinthy.....errrr Jason Campbell! huh?

I kid i kid!!!! love you too TR1.......

TRPB, don't you just love the camaraderie you share with the 'Skins' fans in this thread? Look, you guys share a lot of things. First, there's this need to engage me, then there's this hatred of the Skins' qb...and finally, it's very, very difficult for you to say anything positive about the Skins, even though they have some of the best defensive talent in the league.

I think you need to go to CZ and announce who some of your favorite Skins' posters are here in ES.

I have some suggestions.

Kind of ironic someone that started this thread posting nothing but baseless garbage is telling someone to stay more informed...

Did you knowingly post factless info or just not get "informed"

Thanks for your post!

Always glad to see an informed, well-crafted post.

Wrong again, McD5. I never stopped calling him Where. Ask somebody...or, hey, try reading my posts.

:rotflmao:

There's an excellent thread about Where you might look up...let's not go off on that tangent here, shall we.

No need for hijacking.

I can back this up lol :yes:...tr1 has not stopped calling him "Where" at all. Not sure where the "Now, after last season...not so much" comes from, because it doesn't come from reality.

I can back this up lol :yes:...tr1 has not stopped calling him "Where" at all. Not sure where the "Now, after last season...not so much" comes from, because it doesn't come from reality.

Hard to call the league leader, Demarcus Where.

Or maybe the brain damage is permanent?:)

Those who are not on the Train of tr1 will have their time, and then all hell shall rain upon them by the end of the season. It is inevi--ta-ble...

Don't worry...if things go the way they tend to go in the past, this thread will be bumped sometime in January, people will be doing the :notworthy emoticon when talking about tr1, and most of those trying to ridicule him now won't bother showing up lol :yes:...(although there will be some Cowboys fans who will give him his due)

And I don't even agree with everything the guy says lol...

TRPB, don't you just love the camaraderie you share with the 'Skins' fans in this thread? Look, you guys share a lot of things. First, there's this need to engage me, then there's this hatred of the Skins' qb...and finally, it's very, very difficult for you to say anything positive about the Skins, even though they have some of the best defensive talent in the league.

I think you need to go to CZ and announce who some of your favorite Skins' posters are here in ES.

I have some suggestions.

on record the Skins have one of the top 3 Defensive units in the NFL......with a real chance at #1 overall....scary good Defense...and As an Orakpo follower, a real stud of a rookie who will most likely be good for 12-14 sacks as a rookie and in my opinion will be Def. ROY!

And to boot you have one of the best LT's in the league and a top 5 RB that has zero holes in his game, can run, catch and block......goofy as hell but a damn good player....cooley is the 2nd best TE in the NFC.

I can say things good about the skins as much as i do hate them on game day, its called being objective and honest...i love the game TR1... LOVE THE GAME!!!!

Now with all that talent the skins should be atleast be 11-5, lets see how it plays out wiht ole #17 on the field shall we?

Archived