Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Which QB on the Roster Would You Start?

#98QBKiller

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Well It's 2 games down 2 to go... In the end that's when all should be determined. Who's been consistent, who's stepped up, who did they actually play when they were shredding the other team. Daniels 6 of 8 in wet conditions is impressive, T.Collins 13 of 20 is Impressive also, but the other 2 (Colt & Campbell) aren't impressive at this point ones completing 41% and the other nearly 31%. Granted as I said there's still 2 more games to go. If Collins or Davis continue to play hungry and the other 2 continue to play like CRAP then there you have it you take with you into the reg. season the Qb's that proved their worth.

Sure someone could take this breakdown and say so if Peyton manning was having a bad pre-season or so and so you'd start so and so....Well then ask yourself What the Hell have these Qb's done for us lately? or furthermore what year did they take us to the Championship Game/Super Bowl???? SO yes I'd go with the Qb. who has the most Intensity, Drive, Focus, and Determination by the end of Pre-Season... Not the Chump who had Crappy #'s and thinks their just going to step in to their old role...

I don't like to getting in the debate on who starts as QB for us, because I support whoever is starter on the current roster, until he is gone. This is why I voted for Jason. You start someone different now, and you might not like the outcome. I feel that JC gives us the best chance possibility to make the playoffs at this time. A lot of you may disagree, but we just have to wait and see what happens in the regular season.

With our defense we need to score 17 points, if we do, we will win 7 games. With that said we are going to need about 28 points in 3 or 4 others to make a playoff push.

I also see us as the 4th best team in our division. The JC experiment is over in my mind, letting him play this year will be a waste. I would go with TC and let Brennan and Daniel fight it out for #2.

We absolutely blew it when we wimped out on the Cutler deal, to hell with draft picks, this FO can't pick anybody worth a damn anyway.

Campbell has already been chosen. From what I've seen so far, he's not ready and may never be. Perhaps he's been messed with too much (too many coaches and too many approaches). Physically, I think he has the ability. Mentally, I'm not sure. He's on a very short leash. He either steps up to the line right away or he's history. Without great leadership from Jason Campbell, the team is doomed.

37.1 % still want JC at QB...OMG!!!

Well some people get broken hearts when they look deep in their closets and see the Shuler, Westbrook, and Ramsey jersey's. Do you think they really want to shove another one back their with the moths???

I picked Jason Campbell. He's not great....he and Collins I believe would give us similar records.

So you play the guy with some(not much) upside, and has superior athletic ability over Collins.

Jason also doesnt turn the ball over. Hes careful with the football, and thats a quality a team with a good defense needs.

I picked Jason Campbell. He's not great....he and Collins I believe would give us similar records.

So you play the guy with some(not much) upside, and has superior athletic ability over Collins.

Jason also doesnt turn the ball over. Hes careful with the football, and thats a quality a team with a good defense needs.

What upside? Collins took over a 5-7 team from JC and led them to the playoffs. What has JC done? Please, tell me what his "upside" is.

Just remember this, last years 6-2 start wasn't because of anything JC did. It was Portis and the Offensive line that got those wins, and not turning the ball over? Well, when you don't throw the damn ball, it's probably safe to say that you will more than likely not turn the ball over.

What you see is what you get. This is what JC is and to think that he'll suddenly turn it around and become this super All Pro QB and lead us to the Super Bowl is nothing more than wishful thinking, a false fantasy.

I'd like to know what Campbell would have to do to finally get fired. He, if there was any logic at all, would be the odd man out. In five years he's proved only one thing - he's a loser. He's the man in the emperors clothes.

Here's a few things JC might do to finally get Synder to summon the intestinal fortitude to send him packing.

1. show up at practice and games buck naked and refuse to put on any clothes.

2. Insist that they let him use a baseball instead of a football so he can show everbody how far he can really chuck it.

3. Wear a Carmen Maranda hat instead of a helmet, and sell fruit from the top of his head during the game.

4. Claiming his constitutional right to bear arms carry a shotgun during the game.

5. Use the shot gun

6. Rob filling stations on the way to practice, just for the fun of it.

7. Insist that everyone in the stadium at half time be forced to standup put their right hand over their heart, and swear that that Jason Campbell is a fine young man with an excellent character.

Now I'm not saying that anyone of these things would free the team of Campbells mediocrity, but let's hope a combination of some of the above would do the job.

Jason I hope you're reading this rant, and take it to heart - ditch the clothes, load the shotgun. head to the filling station. Redskin nation would be in your debt .

Tod Collins is the only answer here.

He is our best chance at a consistently good offense. That and the defense I think we will have this year could equal a Superbowl.

If I were Coach and/or Danny, I would trade Campbell now for a decent O lineman, receiver, or draft pick. At least get something for him. Let someone else develop his "potential". Do it this week so the team has a few weeks to get over the shock. Then play Collins and keep the other guys as backups. Use this year to evaluate the young guys and if they still aren't ready, make it an organizational mission to find a real franchise QB and do whatever it takes to get him.

:2cents:

Trade him while he still has SOME value! Problem is, I don't think anyone want's him!

What upside? Collins took over a 5-7 team from JC and led them to the playoffs. What has JC done? Please, tell me what his "upside" is.

Just remember this, last years 6-2 start wasn't because of anything JC did. It was Portis and the Offensive line that got those wins, and not turning the ball over? Well, when you don't throw the damn ball, it's probably safe to say that you will more than likely not turn the ball over.

What you see is what you get. This is what JC is and to think that he'll suddenly turn it around and become this super All Pro QB and lead us to the Super Bowl is nothing more than wishful thinking, a false fantasy.

Relax. I never said that he was going to become an All pro QB, hes definitly not going to get any better.....he is what he is.

But he did have us at 6-2....by doing nothing. Nothing to hurt the team. He protects the ball and manages the game.......which I also think Collins can do. I dont think either is better than the other.......JC is more athletic....so I would go with him.

But we need to start look for his replacement........and I dont think hes on the roster.

I have been a Skins fan for more than 30 years, and I can never remember a Redskins starting QB who is more inept at the position than Campbell is. I'd love for him to start playing great, but it seems like he can't.

This poll is very amazing. It really is. Around the nation, Todd Collins is a big non-name, yet he's received the most votes from the fans to be the starter! After Campbell's so-so play lately, Zorn would be out of his mind if he's not at least thought about naming Collins the starting QB......

NOTE- Wasn't Todd Collins the last Skins QB to beat the Giants on the road? My gosh.....who the heck wants a repeat of last season's opener with Campbell at QB again? Tom Coughlin and his staff must be hoping that Campbell gets the nod....

So far in preseason, I have been more impressed with Collins over Campbell. I think Campbell needs to be the starter and if he does poorly, bench him. I am wondering which young guy to keep...Brennan or Daniel. Colt has been pretty bad this preseason. Chase really impressed me last night, especially considering that he hasn't gotten a lot of reps (according to Zorn). His release is pretty quick too.

Archived