Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why Campbell Should Play The Entire Game Against Steelers

Gregpeck99

When I heard this on the show, I turned it off. I mean we've (you've) discussed this at length, and what do they do, just come here for ideas? Now I feel like all the work of ES members is subject to be stolen by radio guys at any given moment. Its like they're stealing jokes from the local guys. Its not cool.

I think it is cool that they bring up topics the fans are talking about; and they must value our opinion, because if they didn't, they wouldn't come on here to get ideas for the show.

This is a moronic idea, with weak and contradictory arguments to back it up.

Sometimes I look at Extremeskins posts from the perspective of an outsider coming to this board, and the ones like the OP make me cringe with embarrassment.

This is a moronic idea, with weak and contradictory arguments to back it up.

Sometimes I look at Extremeskins posts from the perspective of an outsider coming to this board, and the ones like the OP make me cringe with embarrassment.

Say Mr. High-N-Mighty ... no one is putting a gun to your head to either read or write ... but if you do comment ... say something thats not dumb. If you want to spew your emotional reactions ... do it on the couch.:doh:

Say Mr. High-N-Mighty ... no one is putting a gun to your head to either read or write ... but if you do comment ... say something thats not dumb. If you want to spew your emotional reactions ... do it on the couch.:doh:

but if you do comment ... say something thats not dumb.

Did you even think about that when you wrote this thread?:rolleyes:

(for the record, I don't dislike Daniel Snyder) He means well and wants to win; and I have to appreciate that.

The Japanese meant well and wanted to win in 1941 too. Didn't stop us from laying the smackdown on them though, just like the better teams have done to Snyder's team this entire decade.

:peace1:

Not that I adhere to the full premiss of the OP's idea, as I said on page one, interestingly, arguably the greatest QB to ever pick up a football in DC, (no disrespect to Sammy Baugh), Sonny Jurgenson, is currently talking pre-game along similar lines that he'd leave Jason and the starting O in until the 3rd or longer if that was how long it tooks for them to look like an offense. And that Lombardi had the best idea of any HC he played under in "you'll play until I pull you", so you prepared for a football GAME, instead of a pretty meaningless one or two series.

Probably neither here nor there, but in the interests of fairness, it adds a little weight to the OP's idea.

Hail.

Archived