Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

please reply

lukhig

I have gone to three Redskins games, one in NY, and two last year at Fed EX. I have sat no the first level every time. I am from Vermont and I am flying my wife to see the Patriots game with me. I could not afford to get the good seats and plane tickets ....ect...ect. I bought seats in 400's on the forty yard line am I going to be let down, or is the view OK. Thanx

GO SKINS this is a playoff year, I can taste it and we deserve it.

I just renewed my season tickets:D and i'm in section 420. last year i was in 404. yes, you are up very high, but the stadium is built very tall and up, not out so you are really looking right down onto the field. I agree with Henry, i think the upper level seats give you a great perspective of the field and you can see things develop.

I don't think you'll be disappointed at all.

I enjoyed 2 games in the Club Seats thanks to Blade last season. I could see the field perfectly.... but the binoculars gave me a fantastic view. The problem with the binoculars was I couldn't see the whole field... and I personally like to watch the plays develop.

I like watching the passing patterns.... and making the reads and progressions... just as I would with Madden 2003.

So I personally don't have a problem sitting higher up. You might not be able to read the names on the jerseys... but the #s are visible. And you will have a better overall appreciation of the game.

With that being said... I hope to get into the lower reds this year :D

Archived