Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rumor: Eagles' Bradley out for the season?

jrockster21

I'm just waiting for the bulletin for Giant player X suffers serious Y injury during Z drills, to come any day now. As exciting as training camp is, injuries are just brutal during this time of the year. Just awful losing a guy before he's even played a single meaningful snap.

That's about as bad an injury as this team could suffer, outside of McNabb or Westbrook.

Definitely the biggest hit this defense has taken, which is saying a lot, considering one of the team's best players of all time signed with Denver and our defensive coordinator just died.

I'm just waiting for the bulletin for Giant player X suffers serious Y injury during Z drills, to come any day now. As exciting as training camp is, injuries are just brutal during this time of the year. Just awful losing a guy before he's even played a single meaningful snap.

How scared were the Cards, with Beanie Wells going down?

Honestly, injuries are a fluke many times, and they're part of the game. Malcolm Kelly has bust written all over him if he can't get on the field due to injury. Bradley goes down, and Gaither goes back in the Middle. You step in to the role and play the game. etc etc.

That's about as bad an injury as this team could suffer, outside of McNabb or Westbrook.

Definitely the biggest hit this defense has taken, which is saying a lot, considering one of the team's best players of all time signed with Denver and our defensive coordinator just died.

Yeah...although I had a feeling the D was going to play even better in memory of JJ. But it definitely hurts to lose a guy like Bradley.

I don't know, for some reason, I see Gaither coming in and picking up the slack.

Archived