Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vikings QB T. Jackson out for season via Twitter

instinct21

Berrian just said it was a joke.......

Ok folks jokes over. T-Jack is fine. But, lesson learned here. DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING U SEE IN THE MEDIA!! Yes, twitter is media!!

If it's from a freaking player who was right there at training camp, I would be led to believe it. What a stupid decision.

How is that even funny...he better hope karma doesn't exact some revenge.

Karma for what?

Seriously... Who in their right mind thinks it's funny to joke about stuff like that... I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Bernard Berrian suffers a season ending injury.

Is it wrong because some people get season ending injuries? So what?

ehh, Berrian had a point. Twitter entering the NFL is going to cause more panic then necessary. I think blogging should have been the last stop for internet updating. Twitter is going to lead to some really bad panics, in football or elsewhere.

ehh, Berrian had a point. Twitter entering the NFL is going to cause more panic then necessary. I think blogging should have been the last stop for internet updating. Twitter is going to lead to some really bad panics, in football or elsewhere.

Couldn't agree with you more. People who take that stuff as gospel really need to wake up. Standards and integrity are not requirements for Tweeting.

Archived