Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fact or Fiction: Cooley will be a 2009 Pro Bowler

SkinsTerps26

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I think Cooley's numbers dropped dramatically with the new scheme. Mainly because he wasn't looked to throw to as much.

Explain to me how his numbers dropped dramatically? I mean maybe if you had him on your fantasy team or something (tds)????

Year 06-07 - 57 catches, 734 yards, 6 TDs

Year 07-08 - 66 catches, 786 yards, 8 TDs

Year 08-09 - 83 catches, 849 yards, 1 TD

rex, u don't even mention the fact that the NFL's best TE of all time is in the NFC now, and last year's best TE in the NFC is now the #1 target for their offense.

Okay, if you're talking about Gonzales - then fine. But I still think Cooley will have a more productive season.

Explain to me how his numbers dropped dramatically? I mean maybe if you had him on your fantasy team or something (tds)????

Year 06-07 - 57 catches, 734 yards, 6 TDs

Year 07-08 - 66 catches, 786 yards, 8 TDs

Year 08-09 - 83 catches, 849 yards, 1 TD

Yeah I was about to post something like that. I swear some people on this board just repeat what other people say.

I voted only a reserve. Now I say no because I forgot Kellen Winslow is in the NFC now too. Witten and Gonzalez barring injury will be the starters. I think even with monster numbers ultimately it's a popularity contest. Leaving our beloved #47 the odd man out.

But it is also a popularity contest of sorts, and many people HATE Winslow, and our boy Cooley is becomming a fan fave outside of Redskin Nation.

This is why I think Cooley gets in. People know Chris Cooley, and he'll put up great numbers.

We will be seeing #47 back in the endzone this year, no doubt in my mind.

From that, we'll see him back in Hawaii wearing the blue and white!

Sadly, for me, he won't be in Hawaii for the Pro Bowl. They're playing it in Miami next year.

I live just a chip shot from Aloha Stadium (chip shot for Tiger Woods, more like a three iron for me). When that place gets rocking, my wife's tea cups start jumping up and down in the cupboard.

I going to miss the Pro Bowl big time. Almost as much for all the festivities leading up to the game as the actual game itself. Cooley has become a favorite over here.

Only seven posts in before something not related to Campbell became all about Campbell! A new record! :doh:

Not true I've seen a 2nd Post bash JC in a thread that had NOTHING to do with him....Sometimes the walking mentally wounded get to comment before the brains do.

Archived