Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Skins/Vick AND Tanner Cooley's twitter and FB: Mike Vick was in Ashburn today.

theredskinsfan

Am I in the minority here who think it's worth a shot? If he can help the football team earn more wins, then why not try it out? Sure . . . the press will have a field day . . . and the team will have to experience horrible protests everywhere they go (if he did in fact make the team). But whatever . . . Like I said earlier - at this point, if he can help us get more Ws, then sign him up.

While I think Vick is going to be a very good NFL QB, I don't think this is the time to be dealing with this.

If JC fails this season, maybe. However, we can't keep doing this if these reports are true.

Vick will be long gone by then.

You either take a shot now on a one year deal, for very little money, or someone else will.

You can't wait until six games into the season.

Chase Daniels, don't buy a home.

Really? Whered you hear this? Not saying I dont believe you just never heard it. I mean, you gotta do what you gotta do to win, I still think we could run Randle El at Wildcat

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/jason-la-canfora/zorn-still-not-wild-for-the-wi.html

I think we were one of if not the only team in the NFL last year not to run some kind of Wildcat play.

Really? Whered you hear this? Not saying I dont believe you just never heard it. I mean, you gotta do what you gotta do to win, I still think we could run Randle El at Wildcat

I dunno, it was just something that I remember reading from this forum. Something about how the Redskins were one of the few teams, maybe the only team, to not use the formation. Here's a more recent blurb from the Washington Post.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/jason-la-canfora/zorn-still-not-wild-for-the-wi.html

Wow and the wording of our posts was uncannily similar.

Yeah, slightly creepy. I wouldn't mind seeing the Wildcat though (but with ARE, not Vick). I wouldn't go so far as to say make it a staple of our offense, but doing it from time to time would add some semblance of unpredictability if nothing else.

Yeah, slightly creepy. I wouldn't mind seeing the Wildcat though (but with ARE, not Vick). I wouldn't go so far as to say make it a staple of our offense, but doing it from time to time would add some semblance of unpredictability if nothing else.

The former Vick would certainly run the wildcat much better than ARE.

1000 yards rushing. ARE....not so much.

And he would cost less.

The former Vick would certainly run the wildcat much better than ARE.

1000 yards rushing. ARE....not so much.

And he would cost less.

Well yeah. Vick is a better passer and a better runner than Randle El. If it could work in THEORY, it'd be nice.

However, there's absolutely no guarantee that we get the former Vick.

He's from the Tidewater area, about 3 1/2 hours from Ashburn. So it's not like he went out to his neighborhood wing joint.

I don't know why he was in the DC area, but "he's from Virginia" isn't much of a reason...

Wouldn't he have made a bunch of friends that live up here, though? Including a lot of female ones? The man's been locked up for almost two years, he's probably on the biggest poon binge of his life.

Wouldn't he have made a bunch of friends that live up here, though? Including a lot of female ones? The man's been locked up for almost two years, he's probably on the biggest poon binge of his life.

So what you're saying is we should be bracing ourselves for a herpes outbreak in Northern Virginia.

Archived