Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Like the Lavar Show

method man

Lavar has been quite annoying today. I actually switched over to WTEM, but after 90 seconds of The... John.... Thompson... Show... I couldn't take it anymore. So I'll stick with Lavar and Chad.

Seriously, we need to somehow get Doc freed from The Coach's show... Walker is such a great radio personality, but he's just saddled with the most monotonous person I've ever heard on the air.

Lavar has been quite annoying today. I actually switched over to WTEM, but after 90 seconds of The... John.... Thompson... Show... I couldn't take it anymore. So I'll stick with Lavar and Chad.

Seriously, we need to somehow get Doc freed from The Coach's show... Walker is such a great radio personality, but he's just saddled with the most monotonous person I've ever heard on the air.

The JT show has suffered since Al Koken was let go. He really kept things moving IMO.

The show's foundation is trashing the Redskins. What happens if the Skins actually turn things around.....the show is doneski. There is obviously a large disgruntled fan base that the show caters to. Until the Skins start winning why would they change their stripes now?

Archived