Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sooin ? ~ is she gone?

RedskinsFanatic

Holy smokes, for those of you who call her a buttaface...I'd like to see pictures of your girlfriends or wives. Your standards are off the charts!

Sorry, just not into asian women. But I have seen better looking asian women. There is one that works here at the hospital I work at that is very beautiful in the face and body. I'm more into Hispanic women, which is what my wife is. And I think my wife is beautiful, but you may not think she is. To each his own. That's why we all have different standards. I think Sooin's face is below average. That's my view. Doesn't mean that I have standards off the charts.

Take Angelina Jolie for instance. Most of the world thinks of her as extremely beautiful. I happen to think she's pretty, but not all world. I have women who I think are actually better than her. Not cool to call people out and make them post pictures of their wives and girlfriends to compare to an NFL cheerleader. We all wish we could marry an NFL cheerleader, but I would have picked Arlene to marry over Sooin.

So I was checking out the 'cheerleaders' section to see if there were any new pics from the best cheerleader ever (Sooin) and I don't see her as being part of the squad. Is she gone? anyone know this? say it isn't so :( :logo:

dAMN WHO'S GONNA DISTRACT THE OTHER TEAM

and get QB pressures

Sorry, just not into asian women. But I have seen better looking asian women. There is one that works here at the hospital I work at that is very beautiful in the face and body. I'm more into Hispanic women, which is what my wife is. And I think my wife is beautiful, but you may not think she is. To each his own. That's why we all have different standards. I think Sooin's face is below average. That's my view. Doesn't mean that I have standards off the charts.

Take Angelina Jolie for instance. Most of the world thinks of her as extremely beautiful. I happen to think she's pretty, but not all world. I have women who I think are actually better than her. Not cool to call people out and make them post pictures of their wives and girlfriends to compare to an NFL cheerleader. We all wish we could marry an NFL cheerleader, but I would have picked Arlene to marry over Sooin.

Fair enough. And I wasn't seriously asking to see pictures of wives/girlfriends...I would never do that.

Fair enough. And I wasn't seriously asking to see pictures of wives/girlfriends...I would never do that.

No problem. You would really love the girl at my hospital. She's really pretty with full lips, about 5' 2" and about 105 pounds. But bad news, she's married. Beautiful Asian girl.

Archived