Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Countdown to week 1 at Meadowlands

CPORTISFAN999

ya know, countdowns like these always seem to go faster for me when I split it into more than one countdown. By that I mean, I JUST count down to training camp, and then when the first day of TC arrives, I count down to the first pre season game. And then when that day arrives, I then count down to the first regular season game. It makes it go faster!! lol :)

As of today, I am now starting an official "countdown to opening day at Meadowlands" thread.

My countdown is 59 days.

WHY CAN'T PRE-SEASON JUST START NOW???:dallasuck:eaglesuck:gaintsuck

Gonna definitely try to get to that game.

ya know, countdowns like these always seem to go faster for me when I split it into more than one countdown. By that I mean, I JUST count down to training camp, and then when the first day of TC arrives, I count down to the first pre season game. And then when that day arrives, I then count down to the first regular season game. It makes it go faster!! lol :)

Absolutely.

I've been counting down since the day after the Super Bowl.

-March Madness

-Memorial Day

-4th of July

-Labor Day

- NFL Season

We're in the home stretch. Although getting the call this morning that our tickets for that game came though will likely slow these 8 weeks to a crawl.....

I think I am going to the game' date=' anyone else going to be there?[/quote']

I was thinking of going, I just never seem to enjoy the game as much as a home game, so I'm going to travel south a few times this year instead. There's always RedSky too.

I was thinking of going, I just never seem to enjoy the game as much as a home game, so I'm going to travel south a few times this year instead. There's always RedSky too.

RedSky Rocks! I will be there every week, Just like last year, except for the Ravens game. My wife got me tickets to that for my birthday.

This is going to sound a little strange but last night I had a a dream that we absolutely smashed the giants on opening day like 24-7.

dream.... or VISION?????

Funny you say this: I had a dream where JC got benched and Colt was put in and the fans were up on their feet even when Colt over threw. They were excited to see JC benched I guess. No lie I actually had this last night. What sucked was my satellite kept on going out and was frustrated that I couldn't see Colt play - go figure would happen to me of all people. :silly:

Archived