Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giant shark washes ashore in NY

#98QBKiller

Have you tried Cooley's peanut butter, mustard and ham sammich?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Have you tried Cooley's peanut butter, mustard and ham sammich?

• Yes
    • No
    • Never will

i hate sharks ever since a baby one brushed up on me at daytona when i was in middle school.

I can't swim in the ocean anymore because of childhood memories. I used to swim at New Smyrna Beach, which is recorded to currently have the highest number of annual shark attacks in the world. I am scarred for life because of that beach...:(

This has zero to do with the story, but I could not stop effing laughing at this video. People have way to much time on their hands.

Jaws 2 (and cinema as a whole) wouldn't be complete without Jackie...the girl who never stopped screaming. ...even though the shark barely ever got close to her...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A_M9GqOr5U&feature=related

How come no one there was giving the shark mouth to mouth resuscitation? Im calling PETA on these people
ddub - your sig has been reported. It's too big. The image is too big - and the two lines of text below it make it extra extra too big. You need to bring the height, including the text, down to 200 pixels.

You've been here how long?

This has zero to do with the story, but I could not stop effing laughing at this video. People have way to much time on their hands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A_M9GqOr5U&feature=related

I hear you there...she should of been fed to the shark to shut her up...

also annoyingh was Tina after boyfriend Eddie was eaten by Jaws...."Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk"

ddub - your sig has been reported. It's too big. The image is too big - and the two lines of text below it make it extra extra too big. You need to bring the height, including the text, down to 200 pixels.

You've been here how long?

I still dont know how to tell how many pixels it is. I tried to make it around the size of others that I saw. I apologize and will change it immediately

I still dont know how to tell how many pixels it is. I tried to make it around the size of others that I saw. I apologize and will change it immediately

If you're using Explorer you can right click on it and select Properties. Other browsers, you may have to save it to your hard drive and then do the same thing. I use Safari and that's what I have to do. Been there, too, man.

If you're using Explorer you can right click on it and select Properties. Other browsers, you may have to save it to your hard drive and then do the same thing. I use Safari and that's what I have to do. Been there, too, man.

Thanks for the help. Much appreciated

Basking sharks are the second largest shark only to the whale shark, and they are filter feeders, so they are pretty harmless.

I don't care. That thing would turn me into a little schoolgirl in about .2 seconds.

I was diving off the great barrier reef in 1999 when a MASSIVE great white swam by, I am not a small man but the shark absolutely dwarfed me, we had been scuba diving for about 3 days at the point but after seeing that beast I spent the rest of my holiday at the pool.

its easy to see why they are so scary.

I want to swim with whites so bad. This story made me jealous, haha.

I was diving off the great barrier reef in 1999 when a MASSIVE great white swam by, I am not a small man but the shark absolutely dwarfed me, we had been scuba diving for about 3 days at the point but after seeing that beast I spent the rest of my holiday at the pool.

its easy to see why they are so scary.

Wow thats crazy.....while I also would love to see one up close I probably would have a heart attack and drown....they are a creature not to mess with.

Basking shark? Feh. Come to San Francisco and visit the Great Whites at the Farallones if you wanna to pee in your wetsuit.

The Farallones are unique in the size of the Great Whites that are attracted. The average length of a full-grown great white shark is 4 to 4.8 metres (13.3 to 15.8 ft), with a weight of 680 to 1,100 kilograms (1,500 to 2,450 lbs), females generally being larger than males. Farallon Great Whites range between the "smaller" males at 13 ft (4.0 m) to the females which generally range between 17 ft (5.2 m) to 19 ft (5.8 m).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farallon_Islands

Me, I want to swim with these guys.

So what if you were out for a swim and minding your own business floating around on your back looking up at the sky and this carcass nails you as it floats by. I bet that would be a pretty traumatic experience

ohio-trident-missile-ballis.jpg

Archived