Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFC North Prediction

warriorz

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Probably the Vikings, high-powered offence, solid defence. My dark horse pick would be the Packers.

Personally I think the Packers will struggle with that new 3-4 defense at times.. I dont see the proper personel to do it effectively, especially depth wise.

I like Chicago, mostly because Minnesota has no QB. The Vikings benefited last year from playing in what was an uncharacteristically soft division. Chicago finally has filled the hole that was preventing them from being a real contender. They have also upgraded the O-line. The one real weakness I see is at WR, but the TE play should make up for some of that. Plus I like Juaquin Iglesias to impress as a rookie.

The 16-0 Detroit Staffords will run away with the division. In a memorable game on Thanksgiving, the Staffords will squeak out a 28-24 victory over the Packers to clinch the division. On the game's final play, from the DET 44 yard line, Aaron Rodgers will find Greg Jennings over the middle on a slant route. Jennings will take it all the way down to the one yard line before getting tackled from behind by Matthew Stafford, thus ending the game and keeping the Lions' hopes of an undefeated season intact.

Vikings. Wouldn't shock me if they swept their division this year. I honestly think Rosenfels is going to prove a lot of people wrong about him. I wish Carr had a shot to play for a real team to prove himself as well, because I think he should be a starter too.

All 4 teams are going through changes.

Detroit is the worst. Coming off of the first winless season in NFL history, they are in need of an overahaul. Hiring Schwartz was smart. Firing Millen was even smarter. They had, IMO, a very solid draft. Stafford was a smart pick. But how can you go with a team who is going through so much transition and a winless season.

Its almost a 3 horse race after Detroit, but...

Packers: The Packers D has always been its soft spot. Aaron Rodgers has solidified himself as a legitimate starter and budding NFL QB. But the transition to a 3-4 is never easy and i expect this to take at least a year before it really takes full effect.

Cutler or Rosenfels...

Bears: The Bears upgraded BIG TIME with Jay Cutler. There defense is consistantly solid. I like the addition of Jaoquin Iglesias. Fantasy sleeper is Greg Olsen. I expect the Bears to win at least 10 games. Matt Forte is a beast and i expect to see some big games from him. The team is going through a transition with a new QB.

It was a toss up...

Vikings: Its hard to go with the reigning champs even though the other team has Cutler. Rosenfells was a needed upgrade over Jackson. Although not great, he is solid enough to make the throws in Chilly's offense. Its still a transition for them. But you add in versatile Percy Harvin, solid OL, amazing Defense, Adrian Peterson, and Chester Taylor, you have one heck of a team. Its hard not to go with the Vikes. The Bears could arguably be the top dog this year.

Archived