Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Dozen Current QBs Better Than Romo...

tr1

The other "fact" you didn't mention is that just about every Redskin fan would prefer Romo sits to pee over Campbell if they had to choose one for their QB.

This is all you've got?

The fact is Romo sits to pee sucks when it comes to big games, against tough opponents.

He's Danny White.

Romo sits to pee numbers are inflated, just like Mcnabb's numbers were inflated when he had T.O.

Now check this out.

The year after T.O. left the Eagles......

Mcnabb's rating dropped by 19, his passing pct dropped by 5%

Mcnabb's Tds dropped from 31 w/ T.O. to 16 the following season w/o T.O.

So just by looking at Tony Romo sits to pee's numbers, again, inflated.

This is more what to expect from Romo sits to pee now w/o T.O.

18 to 24 tds

58-60% passing pct.

15-20 ints

qb rating, not as drastic a drop off as Mcnabb, not 19 digits worse.

I'd say 7 to 10 digit drop on qb rating.

If your going off last years rating, he would drop to about 83.

He will have anywhere from 2500-3000 yds passing.

So its going to be nice to compare the 2 Qbs Romo sits to pee and Campbell at the end of 09. Right now both these guys will have no excuses if they don't get at least a playoff win this season.

I put Romo sits to pee in about the middle of the pack Qb w/o T.O.

Campbell > Romo sits to pee equals Epic Fail. Close Thread. End of Discussion.

At this point in their career, it's not even close. Not saying JC won't have a better career, but right now not even close.

Anybody can make a list based of biasness. I could make a thread, "A dozen players better then Santana Moss etc. etc. etc." Honestly, who gives a rats behind?

I have to agree with him here....

Campbell has done nothing that has made me believe he is better then Romo sits to pee.

Romo sits to pee would instantly make our team better, cant say the same for Campbell at this current moment.

^^^ Boom roasted. *edit* -- in reference to dfos81's post.

Office references aside, good stats dfos81.

They've been posted in many places before, but puke fans just don't get it, they think that Romo sits to pee is impervious to this dropoff that is bound to happen. I consider McNabb to be a better QB than Romo sits to pee anyways, even when Romo sits to pee had TO, so to think that Romo sits to pee won't play worse and just be a middle-of-the-pack QB without him is just preposterous. We shall see I suppose...

Romo sits to pee couldn't even make the playoffs with a HOF WR, potential HOF TE, and the best pass rush in the NFL. Why would the Redskins want him? At the very least, Campbell provides the same amount of postseason success for far less money.

Just the facts bub.

This thread just about proves it.

I wouldn't! Campbell is younger and has all the tools to be a very good QB. This is a make or break year for Campbell. He has no excuses. I see him succeeding and being underpaid. Unlike Romo sits to pee, who is OVERPAID and underachieving.

Any coincidence that the Redskins playoff run occurred when Collins and NOT Campbell was at QB?

Makes you wonder.

Peyton Manning lost his first 8 playoff games and was still considered the best QB in the league at the time. Troy Aikman lost his first 5 playoff games, hes a HOFer. Look at the talent that surrounded Troy. Romo sits to pee at 0-2 isnt as bad as 0-8 or 0-5.

Now for those of you that would bring up the Super Bowls that these two EVENTUALLY won, thats not the point. Point is there was a lot of losing before there was any winning.

Peyton Manning lost his first 8 playoff games and was still considered the best QB in the league at the time. Troy Aikman lost his first 5 playoff games, hes a HOFer. Look at the talent that surrounded Troy. Romo sits to pee at 0-2 isnt as bad as 0-8 or 0-5.

Now for those of you that would bring up the Super Bowls that these two EVENTUALLY won, thats not the point. Point is there was a lot of losing before there was any winning.

Romo sits to pee has played just 2 1/2 seasons so far and he's already put up the numbers we've seen.

Sure he has choked down the stretch, but the rest of the team did as well.

He will continue to improve and theres not really any legitimate reasons to think he won't.

Until I see a marked regression, I will remain unconcerned about the QB position in Dallas.

The same can't be said about the QB situation in Washington.

Peyton and Troy were leaders. They took charge. They didn't try to be everybody's friend and weren't afraid to yell in a few faces. Romo sits to pee is just a cheerleader winging the ball all over the place, and when things go wrong he sits by himself and cries. There is a difference.

Peyton and Troy were leaders. They took charge. They didn't try to be everybody's friend and weren't afraid to yell in a few faces. Romo sits to pee is just a cheerleader winging the ball all over the place, and when things go wrong he sits by himself and cries. There is a difference.

As was stated previously, he has been a starter for 2 1/2 years, but I guess when you are starting for the Cowboys, you don't get the luxury of growing into a role.

Ummm... Are you just blatantly making up numbers? I'm not even going to bother to look up the real stats because yours are too ridiculous to even dignify with that much effort. The only way Peyton Manning could have lost his first 8 playoff games is if he had made the playoffs every single season of his career and lost each and every time up until his Superbowl season.

Romo sits to pee has played just 2 1/2 seasons so far and he's already put up the numbers we've seen.

He will continue to improve and theres not really any legitimate reasons to think he won't.

Until I see a marked regression, I will remain unconcerned about the QB position in Dallas.

Romo sits to pee has been an NFL player for much longer than Jason Campbell. If experience is still an excuse for Romo sits to pee going into his seventh season in the league, then JC should still have several years left of excuses.

Romo sits to pee has been an NFL player for much longer than Jason Campbell. If experience is still an excuse for Romo sits to pee going into his seventh season in the league, then JC should still have several years left of excuses.

Once again, 2 1/2 seasons as a starter actually playing.

The beauty of Parcells snatching him up and letting him learn and develop until he was ready.

But for the lack of any interest in Campbell by the rest of the league, he remains the QB of the Redskins.

For some strange reason, I think Dallas would get a little more than the 2nd rounder Washington couldn't get for Campbell when they were desperately trying to get rid of him.

Troy Aikman lost his first 5 playoff games

What?! Aikman WON his first SEVEN playoff games as a starter. He was 11-4 all time in the playoffs. He never even lost 5 total games as a starter in the playoffs.

He lost his first appearance in the playoffs at Detroit after the Cowboys had already fallen behind by 4 tds. Steve Beurelien started that game, though, and by the time Aikman came in, the game was well over.

As a Cowboys fan, I am happy to have Romo sits to pee and would choose him over Campbell 100x outta 100, but he must come through this season should the Cowboys remain healthy and in the mix in December. It's unfair to Danny White to compare Romo sits to pee to White. White lead the Cowboys to 3 straight NFC championship games. Something no Skins QB has ever, or will ever do. Danny White gets a bad rap, but he was a great qb. Romo sits to pee will be lucky to be as winning a QB as White was.

It's unfair to Danny White to compare Romo sits to pee to White. White lead the Cowboys to 3 straight NFC championship games. Something no Skins QB has ever, or will ever do. Danny White gets a bad rap, but he was a great qb. Romo sits to pee will be lucky to be as winning a QB as White was.

Oh really? Are you predicting the future Nostradamus?

It's unfair to Danny White to compare Romo sits to pee to White. White lead the Cowboys to 3 straight NFC championship games. Something no Skins QB has ever, or will ever do. Danny White gets a bad rap, but he was a great qb. Romo sits to pee will be lucky to be as winning a QB as White was.

Oh really? Are you predicting the future Nostradamus?

For some strange reason, I think Dallas would get a little more than the 2nd rounder Washington couldn't get for Campbell when they were desperately trying to get rid of him.

Actually, I am really interested to see just how well Romo sits to pee does when he can't toss up a jump ball to Owens, or scramble for 20 seconds and fumble the ball three times before, again, tossing one up to Owens on a busted play.

Sure he has the safety blanket, Jason Witten, but once teams start keying on that...well like I said, I'm wondering whats going to happen

The fact of the matter is Romo sits to pee is light years ahead of Campbell. Campbell is a borderline bust. I mean, if you trade up to pick a QB in the 1st round, you'd expect him to get you to the playoffs and you'd expect more than a career high 13 TD passes in a season. I mean, in his second year starting, J.P. Losman had a better season than Campbell's 2nd season starting. That doesn't look good for Campbell.

Meanwhile, Romo sits to pee has lead his team to the playoffs twice in two and a half years starting, won a division title and set multiple Cowboys records for passing. So there really is no argument here. Romo sits to pee is clearly better than Campbell.

Well...whats the legitimate reason he won't improve?...because you say so?

classic redirection, brilliant move!

If you follow the flow of the arguement, he stated a baseless fact, and I wanted to know if he could back it up. I never said he wouldn't improve, I was simply wondering what the absolute concrete evidence was, that he felt he didn't even have to mention, to back up his point.

Meanwhile, Romo sits to pee has lead his team to the playoffs twice in two and a half years starting, won a division title and set multiple Cowboys records for passing. So there really is no argument here. Romo sits to pee is clearly better than Campbell.
Romo sits to pee is part of the most talented team in the NFL, and he can't even win a playoff game. I think there is plenty of room for argument.

Campbell is head-and-shoulders above Romordinary in the most important category of all: Turnovers.

When Romordinary goes on the field, the score may as well read 0-10...because he's good for at least 10 opposition points.

You can keep that.

Archived