5. Rivers

6. Palmer

7. Cutler

8. McNabb

9. Eli

10. Warner

11. Rodgers

12. Campbell

If Flacco had another year under his belt, he'd be in the list.

How many of these guys have better career stats than Romo sits to pee? 6 or 7? I can't stand Tony Romo sits to pee but ball don't lie. I personally can't put the following above Schlomo until they do what he's done on the field...

Campbell

Rodgers

Cutler

Palmer

Rivers

Rivers has gone further in the playoffs but right now I'd put him even with Mr. Jessica Simpson.

Romo sits to pee gets alot of flak for not having won a playoff game but he's a very good (not elite) QB, the scores in those playoff games didn't read Giants 21 Romo sits to pee 17 or Seahawks 21 Romo sits to pee 20. Alot of the comments people make about Romo sits to pee are the same ones they made about Peyton Manning when he lost his first 3 playoff games.

But Peyton Manning is still a choker. He had a 3-7 TD-INT ratio when the Colts won the Superbowl. This season, he only scored 17 points against an awful Chargers defense, despite having almost nothing but first round picks to throw the ball to.

Did you expect to see him go deep in the playoffs? Did you expect him to lead them to a superbowl? You know you did. And the media did too. Those expectations. That hype.

Puke fans have short term memories.

But Peyton Manning is still a choker. He had a 3-7 TD-INT ratio when the Colts won the Superbowl. This season, he only scored 17 points against an awful Chargers defense, despite having almost nothing but first round picks to throw the ball to.

Well then hey, in the playoffs Romo sits to pee isn't doing too bad having thrown twice as many TDs ast INTs in the playoffs.

Well then hey, in the playoffs Romo sits to pee isn't doing too bad having thrown twice as many TDs ast INTs in the playoffs.
Not when you consider how banged up the secondaries he was facing were. I know the Giants had to use a practice squad player at defensive back in their game. I think the Seahawks might have, too.

Not when you consider how banged up the secondaries he was facing were. I know the Giants had to use a practice squad player at defensive back in their game. I think the Seahawks did, too.

Oh the seahawks game was absurd, they started a guy who'd been on his couch two weeks earlier...but the game plan never called for testing him. In both playoff games Romo sits to pee wasn't good...but he wasn't terrible in either of them. Also the giants 2007 pass rush did a whole lot to hide any troubles they had in their secondary, that thing was brutal...even the great Tom Brady had trouble with it.

Campbell > Romo sits to pee equals Epic Fail. Close Thread. End of Discussion.

At this point in their career, it's not even close. Not saying JC won't have a better career, but right now not even close.

Agreed. and I think Romo sits to pee is better than Eli.

1. Brady

2. Peyton

3. Big Ben

4. Brees

5. Rivers

6. Palmer

7. Cutler

8. McNabb

9. Eli

10. Warner

11. Rodgers

12. Campbell

If Flacco had another year under his belt, he'd be in the list.

I can't really argue with this list, other than Campbell being 12th. That's a joke.

The whole thing about 'better' QBs is a bit biased to me. Better in terms of what? Winning percentage? big play abilities? playoff wins? leadership?

I mean, I love to hate on Romo sits to pee as much as any Redskins fan, but I think with the right offense and talent around him, Romo sits to pee could put up stats similar to just about any QB on that list. I think I'd put in an Oldfan argument here that a QB is only as good as his surrounding talent and system.

And just for the sake of argument, I'd put Ryan on there before Flacco.

So would I. Good call.

At this point in their career, it's not even close. Not saying JC won't have a better career, but right now not even close.

Anybody can make a list based of biasness. I could make a thread, "A dozen players better then Santana Moss etc. etc. etc." Honestly, who gives a rats behind?

I totally agree with this.

Stat wise Romo sits to pee has out preformed Eli. The year the giants won the super bowl Eli lead the NFL in turnovers, he just happened to have one of the best pass rushes in recent years saving him.
Yup. And he had the fewest turnovers out of any QB in the playoffs, despite playing in the most games. Imagine what Eli could do on a team as talented as the Cowboys.

Anybody can make a list based of biasness. I could make a thread, "A dozen players better then Santana Moss etc. etc. etc." Honestly, who gives a rats behind?

Damn you tr1 for making me agree with a cowboys fan.

:doh:

Just take Campbell's name off, and throw Carson Palmer in there and you have a good list.

:D

Stat wise Romo sits to pee has out preformed Eli. The year the giants won the super bowl Eli lead the NFL in turnovers, he just happened to have one of the best pass rushes in recent years saving him.

Uh, didn't Eli lead the Giants on a late drive to win the Super Bowl?:rolleyes:

Yup. And he had the fewest turnovers out of any QB in the playoffs, despite playing in the most games. Imagine what Eli could do on a team as talented as the Cowboys.

Yeah, I think he had something like 7 TD and 0 turnovers. That's damn impressive. And yeah, he'd be scary on Dallas.

If you look at his numbers in December, he wouldn't even be top 25 :dallasuck

Now he is 3rd best in the Nfc east. Campbell still last but he is also the youngest of the bunch.

We'll see what kind of Qb Campbell is this season, he has no excuses, he has to play like he did through the 1st half of last season, all season. He has the same system.

Romo sits to pee is the kind of Qb that your just waiting for him to lose the game for you. I put Romo sits to pee at about 15th in league. He could be top 10 if he knew how to play Qb in December.

The other "fact" you didn't mention is that just about every Redskin fan would prefer Romo sits to pee over Campbell if they had to choose one for their QB.

Not to mention the front office who desperately tried to procure his replacement all offseason.

Romo sits to pee couldn't even make the playoffs with a HOF WR, potential HOF TE, and the best pass rush in the NFL. Why would the Redskins want him? At the very least, Campbell provides the same amount of postseason success for far less money.

Last year, Dallas had the best pass rushing team in the NFL...

I'm not saying he's better...just that I prefer his game management and demeanor much, much more than Romo sits to pee.

Romo sits to pee is a guy who wears his emotions on his sleeve. Take a look at him on the sidelines when his team is ahead by 14 vs. when it's down by 14. He is NO leader.

As for him taking the field, your team generally has a -10 point swing you'll have to overcome because of his inability to manage the football.

Oh, and did I mention that TO has had a lot to do with his perceived success?

Should JC ever be given a quality #1 receiver and a right tackle that can pass protect, it'll be quite obvious to you why Campbell is a guy most would prefer to Romo sits to pee.

When the team was playing well around Campbell during the first six weeks last year, the superlatives were coming from everywhere...even from puke fans.

Just the facts.

The other "fact" you didn't mention is that just about every Redskin fan would prefer Romo sits to pee over Campbell if they had to choose one for their QB.

Not to mention the front office who desperately tried to procure his replacement all offseason.

I wouldn't! Campbell is younger and has all the tools to be a very good QB. This is a make or break year for Campbell. He has no excuses. I see him succeeding and being underpaid. Unlike Romo sits to pee, who is OVERPAID and underachieving.

Archived