Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Dozen Current QBs Better Than Romo...

tr1

Eh, I think if anything it was equal :yes:...hard to imagine the Cardinals going as far as they did without either player.

On that thought, Fitz and Warner still have each other, but Romo sits to pee lost his playmate. How good will he be without T.O.? Remains to be seen. Good thread to bump at the end of this season.

My list of better QB's than Romo sits to pee:

Brady

Brees

Collins

Delhomme

Hasselbeck

P. Manning

McNabb

Palmer

Roethlisberger

Warner

I think he's on the same tier as guys like Cutler/Rodgers/Rivers. Young guys who have done good things in the league' date=' but are waiting to take the next step.[/quote']

Really? Collins and Delhomme? The wouldn't even cross my mind when creating a top 12 current QB list.

Campbell?!?!??!

Really Campbell ?!?!? He's not the best QB on his team :hysterical: :doh::hysterical:

Yeah imagine a QB that threw 3 times FEWER the number of interceptions (and fewer fumbles), and had a better completion percentage, and better Red Zone efficiency a better QB

Really? Collins and Delhomme? The wouldn't even cross my mind when creating a top 12 current QB list.
Yes, really. Collins is an infinitely better game manager than Romo sits to pee. Delhomme, despite his penchant for int's, is still better. Romo sits to pee has a significantly better team around him then these two guys, but they seem to do just as well, if not better.

Yes' date=' really. Collins is an infinitely better game manager than Romo sits to pee. Delhomme, despite his penchant for int's, is still better. Romo sits to pee has a significantly better team around him then these two guys, but they seem to do just as well, if not better.[/quote']

There were actually a number of Cowboys fans last season who felt the team would go farther with a competent "game managing"-type QB than with Romo sits to pee...mainly because they felt the team that surrounded Romo sits to pee was stocked with enough talent to win with a QB that made better decisions and didn't fold in big-pressure games, even if he didn't have any 4 TD games.

Yeah imagine a QB that threw 3 times FEWER the number of interceptions (and fewer fumbles), and had a better completion percentage, and better Red Zone efficiency a better QB

You're also talking about a guy who was near the bottom of the league in YPA and threw half as many TD's in 3 more games, who's best QB rating is 7 points worse then Romo sits to pee's worst year in the NFL, and average career rating 14 points lower then Romo sits to pee's. You're picking a player with a lower winning percentage who's never lead his team to the playoffs.

There are a few QBs in the NFL who're better then Romo sits to pee: Brady, Peyton Manning, Phillip Rivers and Brees come to mind. Campbell isn't one of them except in idiot Redskin's homerville

6. Palmer -No, injured to often. Never won a playoff game and is statistically inferior to Romo sits to pee.

7. Cutler -Same as Palmer.

11. Rodgers -Same as Cutler and Palmer.

Palmer has only had two injuries of note in his career, the infamous Steeler's leg roll (which is no indication of durability or fragility whatsoever) and the elbow problems he had last season. Saying he gets injured too often is a stretch.

Also, Rodgers' only season as a starter was very similar to Romo sits to pee's best season.

Palmer has only had two injuries of note in his career, the infamous Steeler's leg roll (which is no indication of durability or fragility whatsoever) and the elbow problems he had last season. Saying he gets injured too often is a stretch.

Not as much of a stretch as it is to say that a guy who played four games last year and has not had a better season or accomplished more than Romo sits to pee, is better.

Also, Rodgers' only season as a starter was very similar to Romo sits to pee's best season.

If you compare Romo sits to pee's first full season starting and Rodger's, you'll see that Romo sits to pee's was better than Rodger's. Romo sits to pee's first full season starting also resulted in a 13-3 record and a division title. Rodger's didn't.

Imagine a QB that actually threw the ball more than 3 yards down the field and actually threw for TD's.

You can have your QB that managed to have the #28 ranked offense in Points per Game while having the #8 ranked rushing attack.

That's PATHETIC!

Jason Campbell 2008 = Drew Bledsoe 2005... only Bledsoe had the balls to throw for TD's.

Listing Jason Campbell as the 12th best QB in the NFL is honestly the most homerific thing I have ever seen posted on the internet in my life.

Unfortunately, you're wrong (are you back in the Eagles rooting section, yet?)

When Romo sits to pee takes the field, the pukes are on average at a 0-14 disadvantage. Not so with Campbell.

how in the world is JC better than Romo sits to pee? even with Romo sits to pee's fault we would be swinging from the rooftops like gibbons if he were the skins qb.

Puke fans are about fed up with the guy...take a look at fan reaction after their last game last year.

I'll take steady and careful over callous and reckless.

Puke fans are about fed up with the guy...take a look at fan reaction after their last game last year.

I'll take steady and careful over callous and reckless.

In all fairness, you could really say that about any team and any fanbase. Here:

Skins fans are about fed up with Jason Campbell...take a look at fan reaction after their last 4 games last year

Okay, most of you agree that there are 11 better qbs than Romo sits to pee, right?

Romo sits to pee - hype <= Campbell

For arguments sake, I'll give you the top 11.

But please, instead of a simple hit and run post, actually elaborate and explain to the masses your position that Campbell is better than Romo sits to pee.

Please.

I'll use some of the already-existing criticisms heard in the Stadium forum and apply them to the scenario of Romo sits to pee being the Skins' starting QB and if he played for us the same way he's played so far for the Cowboys:

"The guy looks good, then throws an inexplicable INT right at the very worst time!!"

"Until he can win a big game, he's nothing more than average..."

"I guess you Romo sits to pee worshippers are happy with a mere playoff birth and an immediate loss in the first game. Well, some of us REAL Redskins fans will only settle for a Super Bowl."

"I still haven't forgiven him for the botched hold in the playoffs in 2006..."

"Who cares how he did in the first half of the season? It's the second half of the season that matters most, and that's when Romo sits to pee falls short!"

(If Collins took over for him in 2007 like he took over for Campbell): "Is it any wonder that the one year Romo sits to pee was replaced due to injury, the team has a WINNING RECORD IN DECEMBER?...This team could really do some damage with an actual GOOD QB instead of the overhyped Romo sits to pee."

"God, if they show ONE more shot of Jessica Simpson..."

"We should trade Romo sits to pee while his stock is still high, and go after Sanchez, or recoup some of our lost draft picks...let Todd Collins start for a season or two."

"Colt Brennan appears to have "It" just as much as Romo sits to pee does...I'd rather see what Colt can do instead of being let down once again at the end of the season or watch Romo sits to pee choke away another playoff game..."

Archived